Metal Storm logo
Vader - Slayer Cover From New Album Posted Online

Vader has posted their cover of Slayer's song 'Raining Blood' on their official website. The song comes from Vader's soon to be released album 'Impressions In Blood'. The song is a bonus track on the Japanese bonus edition of the album, but for those who don't live in Japan, it can be downloaded.

The song can be downloaded from the mp3 downloads section of Vader's official website (along with another new track 'Warlords'').

Source: vader.pl
Band profile: Vader
Posted: 30.08.2006 by Necromancer_S

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 9 users
30.08.2006 - 14:30
Mariusz
Account deleted
Oh Yea! VADER as Ive always believe is back! I await the polish tour! Now when I listen Raining Blood, there is truly raining behind my window, great feedling!
30.08.2006 - 16:29
Mazarine

It seems to me that their new album will be great :> I'm looking forward to seeing Vader on tour in Poland :]
30.08.2006 - 19:46
Thryce
Retired Staff
I think this cover kicks ass. Really a killer cover if you ask me!!
Also 'Warlords' is a pretty smashing song
----
Your favorite band sucks.
30.08.2006 - 21:15
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Nice song.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
31.08.2006 - 02:19
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
meh, the cover is okay. I really dig Vader, but the cover was a bit polished and lacked the frenetic energy of the original - particularly when the first really fast riff kicks off early in the song.

Tough song to cover, though - it's not too difficult to play, but it's such an awesome and almost sacred song that you are held to a ridiculously high standard.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
31.08.2006 - 03:50
Daru Jericho

Good cover but not as good as the original.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

Hits total: 2923 | This month: 12