Metal Storm logo
You really like the band, so you buy their...

Original post

Posted by matos, 30.08.2006 - 22:49
You know the situation: you find a great new band, listen to few songs, you get more and slowly they become one of your favourite bands. Then you decide that they are great enough to be honored/supported by your wallet, so what do you buy (first) ?

Well, if you wonder why i have decided to ask you the question above, it's simple - i'm just curious
I shold probably start with myself, i'm into T-shirts, many reasons for that: -you tell the world:"this band rocks and i listen to them!" -it's the most useful merchandise of all -...

So what about you ?

Poll

You adore the band so you honer them by buying:

Their (latest) album
Their T-shirt (or other clothes)
All posible merchandise
nothing
Flag/banner

Total votes: 278
08.05.2014 - 07:16
no one
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 08.05.2014 at 07:07

Written by Guest on 08.05.2014 at 06:41
ah celebrates and how important they think they are

The fact that people share celebrity posts on forums like this is partially the reason for that line of thinking.

oh......troys back..
quick..everyone hide your humor!
08.05.2014 - 07:20
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Guest on 08.05.2014 at 07:16
oh......troys back

Prepare your anus.

And for the sake of keeping it on topic, I buy whatever the h I want/can afford.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
08.05.2014 - 07:34
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by deadone on 08.05.2014 at 07:24
Who is that guy anyway?

Bradley Cooper, who's presumably making fun of James Franco regarding an incident with an underage fan.

Normally I couldn't tell you shit all about pop culture news, but this was all over my Facebook a while ago.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
08.05.2014 - 07:45
no one
Account deleted
I just picked a random pic, but i thought it was in protest to those hundreds of those girls who got kidnapped in nigerea and threatened to be sold. The celebs done this thing....
08.05.2014 - 08:10
no one
Account deleted
Written by deadone on 08.05.2014 at 07:48

Written by Guest on 08.05.2014 at 07:45

I just picked a random pic, but i thought it was in protest to those hundreds of those girls who got kidnapped in nigerea and threatened to be sold. The celebs done this thing....

No Nigeria in US Celebrity World.

yeah thats why it's funny, all these celebs are trying to raise awareness about the two hundred kidnapped children over there by holding signs like the one above.
08.05.2014 - 08:57
Lit.
Account deleted
I don't know what disturbs me more: What the topic derailed to or how it derailed into this.
08.05.2014 - 10:28
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
Written by Guest on 08.05.2014 at 08:57

I don't know what disturbs me more: What the topic derailed to or how it derailed into this.

I think it was my fault. Sorry.
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
12.05.2014 - 23:58
Jaeryd
Nihil's Maw
Latest album should be a given, so I didn't vote for that, and instead placed my vote for T-shirts. It's like a tattoo of your favorite band, but without the commitment of having it stuck on your body for years. Plus, if you're already buying their albums, it does a bit extra to support the bands you like. I mostly buy my T-shirts at concerts, so it puts gas into their tour bus and funds their artistic ventures.
----
15.05.2014 - 03:58
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
I buy CDs/tapes from tons of bands, Shirts from the good ones, and vinyl for the ones I really love. A lot f my vinyl is Devon hand too, because I'm not going to pass up Rush albums for $2
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
14.07.2016 - 18:08
Enteroctopus

Gotta go with shirts but it's kind of funny now that I'm pushing 40 and I have, like, kids and a wife and a house that I'm walking around in a Cannibal Corpse shirt or whatever. Like, "Hey, how's it going with your zinnia patch, Bill!"

"Is that a worm-infested cunt you're wearing?!"

"Why yes! It just happens to be a diseased vagina."

Fuck normalcy.
17.08.2016 - 07:30
Korpi
\m/ ichigan
First: Favorite album
Second: Patch
Third: Their shirt if it's awesome