Metal Storm logo
The 69 rules of picking up chicks at metal concerts.

The 69 rules of picking up chicks at metal concerts.

Posted by: Valentin B
Date: 14.11.2010

7.7 | 35 votes
1. Never, ever try to pick up chicks at metal concerts.

2. Just kidding, read on.

3. The more leather you wear; the hotter you will be to chicks.

4. For maximum effect your underwear should be stainless black leather too.

5. Also you should have a huge stainless steel codpiece. Don't worry, if people are staring and laughing, they're jealous of your enormous and overworked dick.

6. It will also come in handy if girls are playing hard to get and kick you as hard as they can in the groin.

7. If that doesn't work, use a cucumber wrapped in aluminum foil.

8. be careful with all the techniques presented here, you might not be able to screw THIS many girls!

9. Repeat after me: I AM A SEX BEAST! Rawer!

10. Scream in your incredibly girly falsetto at classic metal concerts, it will surely impress the ladies.

11. When you try to charm a girl with your incredible personality but she says she has a boyfriend, persevere in standing there awkwardly and staring at her boobs drooling.

12. Remember that No always means Yes. If she resists, use chloroform, she wanted to screw you anyway. You're welcome.

13. If you see a target dressed like a slut, don't bother, her asshole boyfriend will kick your ass instantly if you come near her. Either that or use chloroform on both of them, two birds with one stone!

14. Jagerbombs have an incredible effect that they wipe away your nerdy pimples for each night.

15. Throw chicks in the mosh pit.

16. When she asks you why you didn't enter the pit, tell her it's "because I'll destroy everyone!"

17. Every time you see a girl crowd surfing, grab whatever you can!

18. Then realize it was actually another skinny nerdy dude just like you because hot girls never crowd surf.

19. And based on your boner, that you kind of liked it.

20. If you're obese, stage dive directly on the chick you fancy.

21. If you're skinny, ask her to lift you up because you want to crowd surf.

22. If you're muscular, think about Manowar so you get a boner, then mosh with her.

23. Do cock push-ups.

24. Don't care about the music, you are here to fuck!

25. Unless it's a WASP gig. in that case single out your target, and shout "I FUCK LIKE A BEAST!" in her ear at certain times during the concert while staring at her like a violent sociopath (even though you clearly don't seem like one)

26. If she's disgusted, don't worry, she's just playing hard to get.

27. make sure you stock up on Manowarrior's Shields
You never know when you and your friends might get horny and drunk enough to experiment!

28. In the hell-freezing circumstance that you actually picked up a chick, when you close in for the kill, tell her about your collection of batman comics and Euronymous toilet paper instead of asking to come back at your place.

29. That should get her horny without resorting to go back to your basement luxury suite.

30. Think of what your mother would say! Jesus would be ashamed of you!

31. Brag about your collection of KISS figurines and Lord of the Rings fanfics.

32. At open-air festivals walk around with a sign "will eat pussy for beer".

33. after 5 hours holding up the sign, go masturbate and cry in your tent.

34. When someone asks you for weed/booze, offer to trade some for a handjob.

35. If it's a guy and you go through your spicy magazine during the act it will feel exactly the same!

36. Ask a girl if she sees the band. If she says no, offer to pick her up. She'll only notice the hint subconsciously.

37. Drag target to the front of a wall of death where your drunk-as-hell ass will most likely not feel any pain. She'll thank you and offer a blowjob after it.

38. The fatter and sweatier you are, the more attractive you will be.

39. Single out the insecure targets from the girls present at a metal show.

40. Points to look for: band t-shirt, histrionic make-up, always with a drink in her hand, seems impatient.

41. If she happens to be with friends who cock-block you, whip out your guitar and play the most incredible solo ever.

42. You'll surely attract lots of hot dudes.

43. If you play guitar, your pick-up line should be "that asshole's tone sucks, and he plays like a robot, no feeling at all!"

44. If you play drums, it's "he's constantly losing time! I can play better with my cock!"

45. If you're a vocalist, it's "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

46. If you play bass, it's "hey, so, u come here often?"

47. If you are in the band which is playing though, it's much simpler and you don't even have to say anything.

48. If you're the lead guitarist, during a solo extend your guitar from your crotch outwards and point it to target. If she reaches to touch/lick the headstock of the guitar, mission accomplished.

49. If you're the rhythm guitarist, stare at your target while playing with a deranged, creepy smile.

50. If you're the vocalist, grab your balls while doing an extended note and point straight to target. Hopefully she hasn't yet died because of too much horniness.

51. If you're the bassist, play the most incredible solo in history, then stage dive and keep playing perfectly while surfing. After that ask the crowd to get you back on the stage, where you invite target to play a tambourine rhythm while you play the funkiest bassline ever conceived, which you morph into a Jimi Hendrix cover, delivering the most heartfelt vocal performance anyone has seen up to that point. Then you smash the bass, burn it on stage and offer your solid gold plectrum to target, along with a dream vacation in the Caribbean, a 20-room home in Beverly Hills and a silver-plated Ferrari.

52. When you do all that, realize that you're the goddamned bassist and you will never get laid, unless your name is either Gene, Tom or Lemmy, which it isn't. Have fun with the new ultra-realistic line of sex dolls.

53. If you're the drummer, say "hi" to your target. Mission accomplished.

54. If you don't play any instrument at all, be calm, confident, relaxed, and funny and exhibit great value and attention to your target, all the while not supplicating to her petty games like buying her drinks and stuff.

55. Or just poke girls in the ass with your boner, works either way.

56. The longer and less-washed your hair is, the better your chances will be.

57. If you have dreadlocks, be sure to headbang and flail them incessantly at target, even when there's no song playing.

58. girls always think the longer your metal spikes are, the bigger your dick is.

59. When in doubt about what to wear for a concert, wear a shirt which subtly depicts people engaging in sex. Your target will never figure out you're so horny that you'd screw anything that breathes.

60. When you come back from a concert with your buddies, be sure to have a post-get-laid-high-five...

61. After you all take turns masturbating to Crucified Barbara videos.

62. By the way if you're gay, try a Crucified Barbara show. You're welcome.

63. If the girls are too young, you're too impotent.

64. Cover up your sexual frustration by spending a lot of money on metal accessories and hair conditioner.

65. Scream and pose like you are a character from Dragon Ball Z, people will know then that you're totally secure.

66. Creepy is the new sexy!

67. To enhance your crotch size, use a cucumber wrapped in tin foil. Carry it around everywhere, along with 10 condoms.

68. Impress girls by bragging about your incredible car, then JIZZ! In your pants.

69. Whine about this list and my sense of humor in the comments section.

Comments page 2 / 2

Comments: 54   Visited by: 596 users
12.12.2010 - 19:36
Metalfae

Written by Angelic Storm on 12.12.2010 at 16:25

Written by Metalfae on 12.12.2010 at 15:27
I kinda disagree, don't think it is for male attention.Of course desperate girl would do anything to attract males but usually people dress how they want and wear what they like not having any other reason behind it but simply preference. If you guys look at a girl in a mini dress or hot pants and think it is slutty,thats your problem not hers, also not wearing a lot of clothes at festivals is actually more comfortable and healthy, you are less likely to get overheated,you are less likely to ruin your clothes, if its raining you don't have to put up with tonnes of clothes that go all soggy and heavy in the rain and then grossly stick to you and there are a lot of other reasons i could list:) But usually it is just simply preference...

There are definitely girls who dress a certain way to get attention from men. I think you'd need to be pretty naive to think that this is something that doesn't happen. Now, Im not saying every girl who wears hardly any clothes is like that, but some definitely are. And I guess you could also call that "preference". We all wear certain clothes for a certain reason. Whether that's to feel comfortable, for the benefit of the opposite sex, fashion reasons, just because you like the look of them, or whatever other reason there is, there's always a reason why people choose to dress the way they do. There is a lot of reasons, yep. To impress men is just one potential reason, and only some girls do it, but I dont think you could deny that for some women, that does play a factor in their dress sense.

woah hello, hahah if you read what i wrote properly,not the bit where i said i disagree (that most girls wear hardly any clothes just so they can attract the opposite sex!), then you'd fully understand what i meant.

Never said that it doesn't happen. I don't deny it doesn't happen.it does happen, hence the sentence that desperate girl would do anything to attract. I disagreed because you said it was the main reason why girls dress like that, but it is clearly not one of the main reasons.

On the other hand we all have the need to attract other people in our nature, even though you being a t-shirt & jeans gal, you still do your make up and brush your hair and look presentable and attractive.but saying that you mostly do it to attract is wrong because in most cases it happens unintentional,subconsciously.

Peace
23.01.2011 - 00:25
Vivi'

THIS IS GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23.01.2011 - 00:28
Vivi'

Btw, I am female, but all the comments written by women are so serious. Come on!
29.01.2011 - 10:40
Ultraussie

33. after 5 hours holding up the sign, go masturbate and cry in your tent.
Fucking epic.
01.02.2011 - 18:07
Rebel Monster

That's some funny shit
----
Bad English :p
12.02.2011 - 09:36
marinBG

Is it just me, or that list is just not that funny. Great idea, but it just didn't make me laugh. I guess I was hoping to see more of myself in the mocked for his constant failures "metal smooth operator" than I did.

You concentrated on creepy. But there is a whole other breed of metal pick up artists: GIRLY! WORKS EVERY TIME Best Example: Alexi Laiho
----
...cause I don't give a fuck if you hate me!
28.02.2011 - 20:02
BrokenKnuckles

Hahahahahaha this is perfect!
06.03.2011 - 22:11
godisdead

Horrible list not too funny only a few funny rules.
07.03.2011 - 00:07
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
The only ones that got a laugh from me were the bassits jokes. I fucking hate you right now! XD
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
07.03.2011 - 00:23
Valentin B
Iconoclast
first of all thank you all for adhering to rule #69, i couldn't have done this without your support guys!

Written by X-Ray Rod on 07.03.2011 at 00:07

The only ones that got a laugh from me were the bassits jokes. I fucking hate you right now! XD

at least now you know what awaits you if you don't legally change your name to Lemmy, Cronos or, much better, Tom (works two-fold as there's Tom Araya and Tom Angelripper)

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT JOHN!
08.03.2011 - 01:56
Tsk! [BR]
Account deleted
Rule 70. Never read rules!
11.03.2011 - 00:36
Chobo_jokeR

32. At open-air festivals walk around with a sign "will eat pussy for beer"

I most certainly laughed out loud when I read that. Very funny.
17.03.2011 - 21:21
Endogenisis_

#4 is just xD Made my day.
----
"He's searching through the crowd for the one that is gone.. We're all just people passing by."
30.03.2011 - 04:19
Gathering Storm
Account deleted
12. Remember that No always means Yes. If she resists, use chloroform, she wanted to screw you anyway. You're welcome.
LMAO!! man that was freakin hilarious, though probably one of the 10 that made me laugh, also the if you're a drummer just say Hi was pretty spot on! lol
31.05.2011 - 10:58
Hellhound

Fuckin hilarious man. Good work. Thats all I have to say...
01.06.2011 - 07:12
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
46. If you play bass, it's "hey, so, u come here often?"

I guess the bassist ones only are funny to bassists
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
25.08.2011 - 16:35
JD
Account deleted
Lol these are my favorites:

-Repeat after me: I AM A SEX BEAST! Rawer!
-When you try to charm a girl with your incredible personality but she says she has a boyfriend, persevere in standing there awkwardly and staring at her boobs drooling.
-When she asks you why you didn't enter the pit, tell her it's "because I'll destroy everyone!"
-Every time you see a girl crowd surfing, grab whatever you can!
-Do cock push-ups.
-Creepy is the new sexy!

WTF!
25.08.2011 - 17:20
Vombatus
Potorro
11.09.2011 - 20:59
Mattybu

Written by Guest on 25.08.2011 at 16:35

WTF!

Too funny! That is why Manowar NEEDS to exist!

Also probably the funniest one for me was when you see a girl crowd surfing, grab whatever you can. Had a good chuckle at that
13.09.2011 - 13:36
Warman
Erotic Stains
I've always wondered how some chicks in the crowd still stays fresh when the show is done. I mean, whenever I've been to a concert I'm sweaty, dirty, my hair looks like some geeky hairstyle from a manga comic and I (hopefully) have some scars after dudes pressing their pointy spikes (not that pointy spike) all over me.
----
13.09.2011 - 14:37
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Warman on 13.09.2011 at 13:36

I've always wondered how some chicks in the crowd still stays fresh when the show is done.

Guys would also stay fresh at gigs if they didn't move around much and stayed out of the pit...
14.09.2011 - 05:55
Void Eater
Account deleted
Written by Angelic Storm on 13.09.2011 at 14:37

Written by Warman on 13.09.2011 at 13:36

I've always wondered how some chicks in the crowd still stays fresh when the show is done.

Guys would also stay fresh at gigs if they didn't move around much and stayed out of the pit...

Psh, acting like an idiot and slamming into fat sweaty bros is half the fun!
14.09.2011 - 16:50
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Guest on 14.09.2011 at 05:55
Psh, acting like an idiot and slamming into fat sweaty bros is half the fun!

Well, at most metal gigs, the men far outnumber the women, and only a very small percentage of the women who are there will be doing that. Which explains Warman noticing women who are fresh and non-sweaty afterwards. I use up a lot of energy at gigs, so I'm usually never fresh afterwards, unless Im seated. But even then, I'll usually stand up and go mad! haha xD
13.11.2011 - 06:24
second_coming89
Account deleted
@ rule 58

Hits total: 27914 | This month: 31