Metal Storm logo
Ex Deo - Update On New Album

Ex Deo, the ancient Roman-themed arsenal led by Kataklysm frontman Maurizio Iacono, has checked in from the current stop on the Those Whom The Gods Detest Tour II in Tucson, Arizona - with label mates Nile, Tazmanian tech-death masters Psycroptic, and Norwegian extreme metallers Keep Of Kalessin - with the following message:

"It's amazing to see a vision I had one day waking up finally become a reality two years ago. We had done a few shows in America with Ensiferum for our debut album Romulus that were fantastic, but to go across the country and really seeing people waiting anxiously for this and screaming their hearts out for it live has been one incredible feeling. I feel Ex Deo is changing the game of the underground, bringing a theater to the live stage and bringing a new concept that has never done before. This is a beast of a band and we would like to thank everyone for the great support.

With this said, I would like to announce that we will indeed begin pre-production on the next album Caligula - the follow up to the highly-acclaimed debut Romulus - as soon as the world tour for Kataklysm will end next year. Expect a revolutionary album that will breathe the word 'NEW' into a much stagnant metal industry. It is yet undermined which label will release Caligula as we are looking at many different options."

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Ex Deo
Posted: 20.11.2010 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 29 users
20.11.2010 - 18:39
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Stoked
----
pewpew.. gotcha
25.11.2010 - 00:23
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
"the follow up to the HIGHLY-ACCLAIMED"?!? Seriously, WTF? "Romulus" was boring as fuck, I can't expect something a "revolutionary" album as they say...
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"

Hits total: 2199 | This month: 7