Metal Storm logo
Jag Panzer - Finish Recording New Album

US Power metal legends Jag Panzer have finished recording their new album, entitled The Scourge Of Light. The band's 9th studio album is scheduled for release sometime in February or March 2011, depending on your location. The Scourge Of Light will be the band's first album under label SPV/Sony which they signed under a couple of months ago.

The cover artwork was painted by Los Angeles artist Justin Yun. Obviously the logo and title aren't in this image, because the band wanted everyone to see Justin's entire painting.

The Scourge Of Light [cover art] tracklist:

01. Condemned to Fight
02. The Setting of the Sun
03. Bringing on the End
04. Call to Arms
05. Cycles
06. Overlord
07. Let It Out
08. Union
09. Burn
10. The Book of Kells

Source: jagpanzer.com
Band profile: Jag Panzer
Posted: 22.11.2010 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 24 users
23.11.2010 - 05:29
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
I don't see how the art relates to the title. But, whatever, its not bad.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
23.11.2010 - 11:00
Lovecraft
Account deleted
Written by LeChron James on 23.11.2010 at 05:29

My exact thoughts...
23.11.2010 - 15:18
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Written by LeChron James on 23.11.2010 at 05:29
It's SSJ4 Gokou going along Snake Way, and he's pissed off, cos he needs to find his cool pair of shades

Great painting. Apprehensive re: track titles 7 8 & 9, though... do not bode well...
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
24.11.2010 - 02:07
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Syk on 23.11.2010 at 15:18

It's SSJ4 Gokou going along Snake Way, and he's pissed off, cos he needs to find his cool pair of shades

Great painting. Apprehensive re: track titles 7 8 & 9, though... do not bode well...

hahahaha looks like Goku got a makeover and a bossy ass axe with which to slay bitches with.

and come on, "Burn" and "Union" don't look like promising track titles? hahahaha
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 2820 | This month: 5