Metal Storm logo
Mägo De Oz - Gaia III Special Box Set

On the 30th November Mägo De Oz will re-release their last album Gaia III - Atlantia in a special box set edition with lots of extra material. The special box set will contain their last work Gaia III - Atlantia, a DVD with the last video clips ant their making of, plus a third CD called Gaia Epílogo with some new songs composed during the 3 Gaia albums but not edited up to date.

Gaia III - Atlantia was originally released worldwide on 6 April 2010.

Source: magodeoz.com
Band profile: Mägo De Oz
Posted: 25.11.2010 by Sostoa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 48 users
25.11.2010 - 16:17
Baldmetal
Cool! but some of the new songs are already edited in other albums. I think gaia III it's a good album i wanna listle the new
----
O_o
25.11.2010 - 20:30
voodoo turkey
I heard the samples of Gaia; Epilogo on Amazon and ordered a copy straight away - even if they are just discarded old songs they still sound just as interesting as the tracks from Gaia III in my opinion. For me, this is one of my most anticipated releases of the year! 2 full albums in one year - cant ask for more than that!
26.11.2010 - 00:01
GT
Coffee!!
staff
I'm pretty sure I'll be getting this
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
29.11.2010 - 05:16
voodoo turkey
Gaia: Epílogo is available now on the UK Amazon site. I'm really impressed with the album, the songs are all very high quality to say they were originally discarded for other songs on "Gaia III: Atlantia". Almost every track would easily fit on each of the three "Gaia" albums.. The highlights for me are "Cuanto Cabe en un Adiós", "In Memorian (15/4/83 - 25/4/10)" and "Las Lágrimas de Gaia" - these songs are better than some of the tracks on Gaia III in my opinion..

Hits total: 4269 | This month: 3