Metal Storm logo
Visions Of Atlantis - New Album Ready

Delta, the fourth studio album of Visions Of Atlantis, will be released on February 25, 2011 via Napalm Records.

The album was recorded at Dreamscape Studios in Munich, Germany and will mark the debut of Maxi Nil, the new vocalist who joined the band last year.

Songtitles announced so far include: "Aeon", "Memento", "Reflections", "Gravitate Towards Fatality", "New Dawn" and "Beyond Horizon - The Poem Pt. II".

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Visions Of Atlantis
Posted: 05.12.2010 by DarkSymphony500

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 129 users
05.12.2010 - 15:21
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Great to see the release finally set Still curious and hopeful with Maxi in the band that the change in sound will result in something interesting!
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
05.12.2010 - 17:56
necrovamp

I picked up an album by these once before, i though 'i've heard this before, hang on....it's Nightwish!' will this be any different? or are they still a nightwish copycat band?
----
'I'd rather die than go to heaven' - Murderface
05.12.2010 - 18:48
CyberSymphony
Ollie
The cover looks great. But i do hope they move away from their Nightwish influences and produce an interesting and more original sound. But whos to say what it will turn out like.
05.12.2010 - 19:31
4look4rd
The Sasquatch
Beautiful cover, but very vanilla band. They are good, but nothing unique or amazing. Still looking forward to the new album.
----
05.12.2010 - 20:06
annodomini

It's is not even funny anymore to read about thoes Nightwish influences. Listen to Trinity and then talk.

I know that Delta, won't be similar to Trinity, because of Wolfgang and Melissa departure, but I hope that the whole, band learnt a lot in that time, and we still hear amazing product.
----
the riddle wants to be...
06.12.2010 - 02:11
iaberis
Advice Troll
Delta Force!
----
Bitch! Please
06.12.2010 - 16:23
Luneth
Account deleted
Well this is happy news, VoA rule the symphonic stage right now for me