Metal Storm logo
Oz

02.09.2006 - 05:50
Deus Ex Machina
Anyone else thinks this show rules?

Well anyways,it's a tv series about life in a maximum security prison called Oswald (Oz for short).It revolves mostly around inmates located in Emerald city which is a kind of experimental part of the prison where they try to rehabilitate the prisoners which obviously isn't working cause they're all just a bunch of sadistic assholes
Each show is narrated...it started out being narrated by a character called Augustus Hill-but after he gets killed the narration is taken over by other inmates that died...

I kinda got hooked on it last year,but since they started showing reruns on TV i got hooked on it even more...uberhooked.
And of course...Ryan O'Reily is purrrfect
02.09.2006 - 15:12
John Barleycorn
Minimalist
Yay, this is probably my favourite TV series. I actually even cried because of the scene where O´Reilly's brother was going to be executed. All characters are brilliant and never one-sided, the narratives of Augustus Hill are also really clever and storyline is captivating. NIce to see that females also like "Oz"
This is a masterpiece.

God is chillin'
02.09.2006 - 17:14
animal
I followed "Oz" thru its whole run. That was truly a masterpiece.
----
"I got 1,000 years of power! Come and get me!" Robert McLain- Royal Oak, MI
03.09.2006 - 16:16
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
it was goood one
i liked it alot bikers were coolest in whole show
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
05.09.2006 - 04:58
Deus Ex Machina
Written by John Barleycorn on 02.09.2006 at 15:12
I actually even cried because of the scene where O´Reilly's brother was going to be executed.

Yeah,you're right.That scene can really make you cry.
I don't really cry very often and stuff on TV usually never makes me tear up,but this did bring a tear to my eye.
Poor Cyril who didn't even understand what they were going to do to him.Really heartbreaking
11.07.2007 - 02:20
Cassandra
Account deleted
yeah, the first 3 seasons are amazing... dean winters.... oh yeah... but 4 and 5 SUCK and the last season was a real let down, i didnt like how everything ended.
11.07.2007 - 14:53
Abattoir
Staff
I started to watch OZ again from the beginning...on TV. As always the beginning is great
...drugs, fights and dick in the whole
13.07.2007 - 23:00
Deus Ex Machina
They started showing reruns again.
They're on season 2 now i think.I didn't watch it again.But i'm totally starting.
Because...number 1. It's a damn good show.
number 2. I have to keep feeding my Dean Winters obsession
14.07.2007 - 00:46
Basso
Account deleted
I have seen the whole series, its great. One of the few TV series I really liked...

I really grew fond of several characthers, mainly O'Reilly brothers, Vern, Toby (he kinde got really freaky after a while though...) and Alvarez. Damn so many good characthers to be honest. Lets not forget Poet and Kareem.
26.08.2007 - 18:45
Remus
Yeah, i used to watch this while it was still airing. It's funy how a show which constantly takes place in the same setting (a prison) can be so captivating. One complaint though, a little bit too much "sausage exposure" for my tastes but hey, it must have been a hit with the ladies !
----
Procrastinate, NOW!