Metal Storm logo
"Heavy Music - A Cancer For Society"

Original post

Posted by animal, 02.09.2006 - 12:15
This was originally posted in Metal-Archives- Link

Posted: 31 Aug 2006 10:01 Post subject: Heavy-Rock, a Cancer for Society

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I found this opinion of a Jehova's Witness in a blog. It was written in Spanish so I've translated it. My English isn't excellent, so be a little patient, OK?

Misspelling in band line-ups and band names are not mine, they're from this terrorist. Here it goes:

"Heavy-Rock", a Cancer for the Society (Opinion of a Jehova's Terrorist)

Brothers, it's true that there are things the Devil has created to catch young people and suffered brain damage heads, things that separate them from the Way of Salvation. Sex, drugs, TV... and specially music. I want to talk about a very poor musical genre, "heavy-rock", music that corrupts the soul when it's just listened. That's the reason for wich rockers are despicable beings, beings who enjoy the dirt and the vital hedonism, demonic freaks without manners that don't have any emotion. It can seem they are alive beings, but under my point of view, they're not human. They have our appearance, but evil covers their souls. They are not of ours. They are bastard dreg that does not deserve any compassion. They are that rotten apple that corrput to the rest of apples of the basket. A cancer that has to be exterminated. For that reason, our immediate obligation is to free our civilized society of such individuals by means of discrimination and violence. Be calm, to use evil to fight evil is a service to the good, it's not something that we must regret of. It's not a sin. Is to kill a killer a bad act? No way! Rather it's a service to the Community. Those devils with human appearance, with their mocking and disrespectful character, are putting in danger to the coming generations, and Catholic Church remains impassible over this situation. Catholic priests have even recorded rock discs! They would have to be shamed. This is another symptom of which Catholicism is in the heat of declivity, whereas our impetuous community continues taking terrain. Therefore there's only a solution, to separate them of our way with a punch, to burn all related to hateful rock (discs, T-shirts, magazines, and even some musicians...). The lesson is the only viable solution for this satanic communist and sexual perverted group. Follow me and, united, we'll be able to pull out so devastating and evil disease of our planet. United, brothers, all against Rock.

HEAVY-ROCK MUSICIANS; EXAMPLES OF ROCK AS MUSIC FOR SAVAGE ANIMALS

If a Heavy Rock fan is already a despicable being, all of those who plays that music are still more despicable, whatever their lyrical message was. It is said on Holy Bible that Satan knows all the ways to touch human. So, although rock bands preach the words of the Highest One, as it is the case of the american band Striper, they don't deserve neither credibility nor any respect. There am a series of facts here that induce to think to all of ours, we, that have the right in our power, that Rock is a dark, demonic and dangerous thing. Rock is a negation of life, so it must be banned and exterminated. Rock bands as Judas Priest (this name shows a clear sign of religious disrespect) extorted by telephone calls, letter threats and surprise visits two neglected followers of this american group, that demanded to both young boys they took off their lifes. Both boys, pressed by the band, commited suicide with a pistol, a gun that had been bought by the own members of this band and left near the home of both suicidal. Another band of orchestrated psychopaths are Kiss. They have publicly boasted of its deplorable satanic attitude many times. What their suffered brain damage fans don't know is that they're not human. What public thinks that's facial make-up it's not more than their real skins. I know that because I was studying that lots of years, and old jewish and christian books describe "leather demons with black and white skin", such this depraved guys. In case outside little, the singer Gene Simón likes to enter orphanges by night to violate children and teenagers, as well as drink human blood whenever he wakes up. While another member Ace Stanley spent five years in a reformatory because he killed his grandmother with a rifle when he was sixteen. Peter Criss, another member of Kiss, has three reports in the USA for violent conduct. Does this delinquent trash deserve to be admired? They deserve a slow and painful death by all that evil they have caused, to have corrupted our youth.

But, if there is somebody who deserves to be hated more than no other band is the gang of dangerous mental unbalanced that meets under the letters W.A.S.P., that has two meanings "We are sexual Perverts" and "We are Satan Prayers". They sing songs with as explicit titles as "Fuck like a Beast" or "The Headless Children". W.A.S.P. is the demon in pure essence. To this idiot and crude songs it's necessary to add their deplorable attitude as well as their concerts, where only lobotomized animals and heroin addict whores would go to. In their concerts the band throw rotten meat, worms and stuffed human lee condoms to the crowd... and to the top it all, their leader, that cheeky devil of "Blackie Lawles" has the brazeness of sodomize a nun-dressed dummy. But this group is still able to commit worse acts. Those readers who are too young, please, abstain to read the following lines. It seems that the band, when they have finished their concert, they meet in the dressing room. There they begin to masturbate each other, and they ejaculate in a container similar to a wood barrel. They have been years doing it, and the worse thing of everything is that they don't drain the bucket. Imagine what a scent! But the worse thing of the case is that they take some fan to the dressing room and here, they are put under diverse sexual humiliations, between which it emphasizes the game of the bucket of the laughter. Members of W.A.S.P. force their victims to end of pistol to drink part of the fluids, or still worse, to put the head into the barrel. Comentaries exceed to define a conduct so twisted. Black Sabath, Pantera and Led Zeppelin introduce satanic subliminal messages in their repulsive discs. Marilin Manson, a syndrome of Down affected hermafrodite is dedicated to induce children to kill their friends. The Beatles forced their fans to inject themselves drugs with a ball point pen. Slayer, Sepultura and Nine Inch Nails give advice to you of how to commit a murder and undoing the corpse. Members of Metalica and Van Halen likes to fornicate each others to unload tensions during the tours. Iron Maiden introduces in their lyrics clearly satanic elements. AC/DC put poison in the drink of their singer... They are not all those that are evil... there are hundreds of them. Believe me, they are the Enemy. We must finish them. United we'll win this war against Evil, against that demon called "Rock", against its music, against its musicians and against their followers. Believe me, my Word will save you of the new epidemic: "Rock".

A ROCKER AT HOME, THE DEVIL AT HOME. MY OWN EXPERIENCE

My son Daniel was a normal boy. He had been bred in a good atmosphere and he was conscious of dangers of Rock. All was good until he was 16. He had become rebellious and disrespectful. Anthough I prohibited him to listen to Heavy music, he disobeyed me. I don't know how, but he bought some CDs of bands of this style, that he listened to while I was reunited with the Community, with my wife. But a day we arrived more soon as usual at home, and there we found him, with the CD Player at high volume, sounding rock discs and laying on the bed. I became infuriated, and I whipped him. Immediately afterwards, I took those repulsive discs of Iron Maiden, Acept and Judas Priest and destroy them with wrath. I gathered that trash and I burnt it in the Garden in front of Daniel. I saw he cried. He was crying because of his demonic discs. Then I understood that his soul was in danger, like a honeycomb watched by a bear. I didn't have another option, I whipped him there in the garden, watched by the passers-by. They had done just like I. In spite of the continuous reproaches of my son, I thought that the problem was neat. I thought the Devil of Rock had been expelled from my son, but I was mistaken... I had a dream. My son Daniel was listening to rock music. From the music player flames and flames arose. Immediately afterwards a Rock musician with horns and tail appeared. He was Satan. My son knelt down and was undressing in front of him. Immediately afterwards, the demon began to sodomize him violently, and the worst thing of everything was that my son enjoyed it. My son emitted gestures and moaneds of pleasure. It was Hell. I woke up wet of sweat and tears. I reflected about that vision and I arrived to a conclusion. It was a warning of my Father Jevovah. I went towards my son's room and I woke him up. Unconciously I looked under his bed, and there I found the demon again: an old walkman, some heavy-rock cassettes and some magazines about this nauseous music. I could not be contained. I beat him so hard that I doubt he'll listen to that music again. He had betrayed me; the demon returned to be within him. I didn't have another option that give him a lesson by means of physical punishment. Don't look at me as a villain, I did what all good father would do in my place. Do you think that it's easy to hit your own son with the wood of the broom during half an hour? Do you think it's easy for a decent father like me to chain on my first-born son in a dark room during a month? It was as I expelled evil of my home, and to all fathers that were in my situation I recommend.

FERNANDO PÉREZ MERCADO, Jehova's Witness

In case anyone thinks this is fake, here's the orginal text in Spanish- http://ipunkrock.com/diario/post/66/533

NOTE TO MODS- PLease feel free to move this if you feel it would be more appropriate elsewhere.
15.03.2007 - 17:11
Sunioj

I still stand with the same opinion on this article, its 99.9% possible that this account is fake, but religious fanatacism as Ive seen with other families growing up, the principle behind it can be very real. But this thread is kinda getting old though....
16.03.2007 - 11:47
penguin_king
Account deleted
I agree with UpTheIrons, he does appear to be a basketcase - over here in Northern Ireland, when the Jehova's Witnesses come around trying to recruit people we usually ignore them (no offense meant to any religious people on this site - this is just what happens). Whipping him does appear to be a SLIGHT over-reaction.

I think he didn't fight back because he was being whipped. If I was the kid, I'd hide a brick in my sleeve then hit the dad with it next time he came for me!
20.03.2007 - 07:43
animal

Written by Dark Stalker on 14.03.2007 at 16:59

Do you know who makes such articles ? Religious radicals that want to eliminate all around them . As Jehowian Witnesses, i think that it is CANCER OF HUMANITY . Damned brainwashed cultists ! They have created their cursed destructive cult to enslave people and bring them to slaughter . They are enemy's of Christians . In my country they bravely fight russian orthodox church to capture souls of people . They have allies ( other destructive cults ) , and that's why we must be united to protect us . I'm not surprised that those unfree close minded people hate metal . Metal teach how to think and the main goal of ANY destructive cult is to made mindless sheep .

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I had a friend back in high school(1978-1982) whose family converted to Jehovah's Witness. Our senior year, he kept trying to get me to go to one of their services. Of course I never went. Those people claim to be Christians but they don't even believe in observing Christmas(Or Halloween for that matter).
----
"I got 1,000 years of power! Come and get me!" Robert McLain- Royal Oak, MI
21.03.2007 - 18:24
Dark Stalker

JW are very hostile to Christians , in my country they often burns churches . It is our fault , after 70 years of suppression , russian church is weak and dozens of new cults grows on unprepared minds of population .
Maybe we can make a topic bout destructive cults to warn people about their existence and harm?
----
In luck we trust!
21.03.2007 - 21:10
Torelli

@Animal: Well, there is a reason why they don't celibrate Christmas, as it's a pure commercial holiday and has nothing to do with christianity. The only holiday's Jesus wanted us to observe was easter and pentecost. Christmas is a nice tradition though, and I don't think there is any harm to celibrate it.

But back on topic. I agree that Jehova's Witnessess has nothing to do with christianity, and should be treated like a dangerous sect. Sadly, incidents like this aren't that uncommon. I've heard stories of former members, hearing constantly how sinful your life is, thought to belive that only christian pop/rock and gospel was "accepted" music, all other music is created by the devil. Have anyone read the scripts they write? Their moral views are truly sickening! They don't even use the bible as their base for their belives anymore, just those damn scripts! I've spoken to many christians about Jehova's witnessess, and neiter of them has anything positive to say about them, perhaps it's beacuse they so stubbornly state that they are the only "true" church in world?
22.03.2007 - 14:43
animal

Written by Torelli on 21.03.2007 at 21:10

@Animal: Well, there is a reason why they don't celibrate Christmas, as it's a pure commercial holiday and has nothing to do with christianity. The only holiday's Jesus wanted us to observe was easter and pentecost. Christmas is a nice tradition though, and I don't think there is any harm to celibrate it.

But back on topic. I agree that Jehova's Witnessess has nothing to do with christianity, and should be treated like a dangerous sect. Sadly, incidents like this aren't that uncommon. I've heard stories of former members, hearing constantly how sinful your life is, thought to belive that only christian pop/rock and gospel was "accepted" music, all other music is created by the devil. Have anyone read the scripts they write? Their moral views are truly sickening! They don't even use the bible as their base for their belives anymore, just those damn scripts! I've spoken to many christians about Jehova's witnessess, and neiter of them has anything positive to say about them, perhaps it's beacuse they so stubbornly state that they are the only "true" church in world?

That's one thing all fundie groups have in common- they all claim to be the only "true" church or religion.
----
"I got 1,000 years of power! Come and get me!" Robert McLain- Royal Oak, MI
22.03.2007 - 22:05
Skald
Account deleted
Written by Torelli on 21.03.2007 at 21:10

I agree that Jehova's Witnessess has nothing to do with christianity
No, of course it doesn't :
http://www.bbc.co.uk/religion/religions/witnesses/beliefs/beliefs.shtml

It's beyond belief how such comments can appear in a metal community. Metalheads are the supposed sociopathic satanic dimwits. You know those stereotypes aren't true and yet you are so quick to follow stereotypes about other communities. Learn something about different people, before you start persecuting them. And since when are Christians authority on different traditions and religions? Many spread information that Wiccans are slaves of Satan and that they sacrifice their own children. You'd believe that either? Here's part of an actual award-winning documentary on JW:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj4cS4n9ZkA
During WWII German JW (due to their pacifism) refused to go to army and for this they were sent to concentration camps. And what did other German Christians do at that time? Oh, that's right: They murdered 6 million of Jews, plus many members of other communities. But of course it's Witnesses who are the dangerous ones.
Also, a short, pleasant conversation with a Jehova's Witness brought me more understanding of The Bible, than countless, usually annoying conversations with members of other Christian traditions. So quit talking nonsense about JW not being Christians.

And finally this thread shows how damaging it is to make jokes such as this article.
23.03.2007 - 21:21
Torelli

@Skald: Ok, I made a misstake to generalize here, but I should also probably have said this is my personal opinion as well. I have also talked to some nice jehovas witnessess, but I've talked more with former members of JW, and nearly all of them has had negative experinces. It could be only one or two specific churches, but also the JW scricpts indicates that this is not the case, some of the guidance they give to the youth is more or less a way to separate "them" from "us", considering that they give advice not to befriending anyone that isn't christian(http://www.watchtower.org/e/20050822/article_01.htm). That's why I see them more like a sect, then a reprasentative of christianity. I actually do try not to give into prejudges, but there is a difference between religions that strenghten the person who belives in it and religions that leads people to self destructive ways. In my opinion, JW is the later kind.

edit: I do know about the WWII situation, and for that, I have to admit that it was very strong thing to do.
23.03.2007 - 22:22
Skald
Account deleted
As to former members, I have same approach to them as I have to former members of other "sects". As in: put into doubt whatever they say. This isn't to say I won't believe well proved statements, but way too often such people are authors of books that simply talk bullshit about their former religions. In general in my opinion it's much more probable to see someone leave JW in order to have fun... Sex, drugs, alcohol, etc., than to see someone who really had some problems in there.
I do suppose some had real problems though, as freaks can be found just about everywhere.

Anyway, yeah, JW is a sect. But so is Catholicism. And Catholicism certainly is a reprasentative of Christianity.
24.03.2007 - 07:26
FrOsTmOuRnE 0_o
Account deleted
i couldnt be bothered to raed it anyone sum it down for me in like a few words well anway HAZZAH!
25.03.2007 - 16:35
Torelli

Written by Guest on 23.03.2007 at 22:22

As to former members, I have same approach to them as I have to former members of other "sects". As in: put into doubt whatever they say. This isn't to say I won't believe well proved statements, but way too often such people are authors of books that simply talk bullshit about their former religions. In general in my opinion it's much more probable to see someone leave JW in order to have fun... Sex, drugs, alcohol, etc., than to see someone who really had some problems in there.
I do suppose some had real problems though, as freaks can be found just about everywhere.

Anyway, yeah, JW is a sect. But so is Catholicism. And Catholicism certainly is a reprasentative of Christianity.

Ok, I get your point here. As you clearly stated freaks can be found everywere, I will just add that there are gatherings were the majority of the group are "freaks". But you have made me change my opinion about JW. I now consider JW as a part of christianity, alltough not a very healthy part IMO(of course you can discuss other churches/religions/groups sanity aswell, but let's focus on the subject). And yes there are those who are bashing their former religion for completly selfish reasons but their also statements that most likely are true. But your right, one should be skeptical about former members, but you should also have a level of trust in a person. Anyhow, I think were getting nowere(exept that you've proven me wrong on a couple of things). But I still state their is two coins of religion: one side that streghten the person and other side that is destructive for the person.
As you have kept a polite tone(alltough not in the begining, but that is understandable as I did come with a rather offensive statement), I promise you that I will try to revalue my veiws on JW, they may be just as destructive as I think they are, on the other hand maybe not. Anyway, take care.