Metal Storm logo
Serbian Metalstormers

Original post

Posted by ANGEL REAPER, 09.12.2010 - 16:16
I got apsolutelly no idea what to write here
But I think that we lack a tread for Serbian Metalstormers (Wrom Serbia and elsewhwere )
And also this topic is also good for anyone who feel like Serbs

So people .....do your best or else
29.08.2013 - 23:16
Yuros
Hello fellow Serbs Nice to see a thread like this, I hope there are many of us here
29.08.2013 - 23:17
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Yuros on 29.08.2013 at 23:16

Hello fellow Serbs Nice to see a thread like this, I hope there are many of us here

there are but so many of them are lurkers ...no one post these days but me ...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
29.08.2013 - 23:21
Yuros
Maybe things will change. By the way, nice to meet you, where are you from?
30.08.2013 - 01:22
ANGEL REAPER
South-east. nearest town in this wilderness is Babusnica if you make a joke about us here being related and shit or what time is it here ... shit will hit the fan also i currently live and study in Nis.
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
30.08.2013 - 02:21
Yuros
Haha, I live and study in Nis,too What do you study?
30.08.2013 - 12:04
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Yuros on 30.08.2013 at 02:21

Haha, I live and study in Nis,too What do you study?

Electronic Faculty (Elektronski Fakultet) .you?
----
30.08.2013 - 17:35
Spiral Shadow
Хеј, српски металстормерс
----
Learn from your parents mistakes, use birth control!
30.08.2013 - 21:29
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Spiral Shadow on 30.08.2013 at 17:35

hey you...google translate
----
31.08.2013 - 06:37
Spiral Shadow
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 30.08.2013 at 21:29

Shit, you got me :p
----
Learn from your parents mistakes, use birth control!
31.08.2013 - 11:09
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Spiral Shadow on 31.08.2013 at 06:37

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 30.08.2013 at 21:29

Shit, you got me :p

dont worry ,we got some kind of throne heir here that talk pretty much like that ... in fact we do call him "google translate in human form"
----
14.09.2013 - 10:32
Yuros
Quote:
Quote:

I'm studying psychology. How are studies going?
14.09.2013 - 11:18
ANGEL REAPER
Quote:
Quote:
Written by Yuros on 14.09.2013 at 10:32

fine...finishing 3rd year....so far so good...
----
18.09.2013 - 01:50
Sophist
Quote:
Quote:

Another guy from faculty of philosophy, nice one. Gonna start 4th year sociology, what year are you?
20.09.2013 - 21:25
Yuros
Quote:
Quote:

Another guy from faculty of philosophy, nice one. Gonna start 4th year sociology, what year are you?

Same I mean, I'm still fighting my way towards the 4th year
24.11.2013 - 21:20
DarthAnyan
Quote:
Quote:
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 14.09.2013 at 11:18

What branch exactly?
24.11.2013 - 21:59
ANGEL REAPER
Quote:
Quote:
Written by DarthAnyan on 24.11.2013 at 21:20

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 14.09.2013 at 11:18

What branch exactly?

computer engineering
----
19.05.2014 - 15:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Shit what happens in Bosnia and Serbia ;(
but just quastion, does Russia somehow helped Serbia when they need it now ??
when they be need for military ocupation and invention .,.. they will be 1th to help whit green men
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
19.05.2014 - 17:27
ANGEL REAPER
Some floods in plain areas of country ...
yes as far as i know they have already shipped 6 planes of equipment and men to help search and rescue teams and i 2 helicopters as-well i think
----
19.05.2014 - 18:11
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 19.05.2014 at 17:27

yes as far as i know they have already shipped 6 planes of equipment and men to help search and rescue teams and i 2 helicopters as-well i think

weird usualy they are friends when need shoot down usa war plain .. if you know what I mean

any chances floods stops soon? its horible , last year Ger, Cz , Aus .... Amur, no this ....
----

apos;'
[image]
19.05.2014 - 18:27
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Bad English on 19.05.2014 at 18:11

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 19.05.2014 at 17:27

weird usualy they are friends when need shoot down usa war plain .. if you know what I mean

any chances floods stops soon? its horible , last year Ger, Cz , Aus .... Amur, no this ....

problem was the population in some areas were not prepared to defend their areas ...as a result authorities had to evacuate 25000 people mostly from areas that are near the major rivers in west part of country.as far as i know currently only one municipality is completely flooded while the other have partial flood and landslide problems and coal production for power plant in that area is stopped which may be a problem for power supply in capital city and region there. government declared state of emergency though and as far as we are informed there are 13 casualties but its uncertain how many of them drowned.biggest problem is definitely agriculture and cattle extermination due to floods ,cause that means that people will loose their main source of food,money and resources for a while.

water began to drop but now the flood wave on Sava and Danube might disrupt the defense among the towns and villages near them .It is expected that in a week there will be floods no more.
----
19.05.2014 - 18:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
But how was whit this like in midle ages and roman days ... ppl live in those parts like well long long time and yes I know we modern freeks fucked all weather, ozone and so on, and flods are more often now, but back than ...
----

apos;'
[image]
19.05.2014 - 18:43
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Staff
Written by Bad English on 19.05.2014 at 18:30
But how was whit this like in midle ages and roman days ... ppl live in those parts like well long long time and yes I know we modern freeks fucked all weather, ozone and so on, and flods are more often now, but back than ...

You can't blame people on natural phenomena.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
19.05.2014 - 18:48
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Troy Killjoy on 19.05.2014 at 18:43

Written by Bad English on 19.05.2014 at 18:30

You can't blame people on natural phenomena.

no but if floods are every year at same time .. ppl must be prefered...if Idaho and preirie states would have swedish or europian type of houses there in the states they would survive torandos ... we have strong winds and wary strong storms as well, buyt not more as broken treas , roofs cant happen ....

EDDIT . since you post here you must cghange a hame to Trojan Galantovic LOL
----

apos;'
[image]
19.05.2014 - 19:11
ANGEL REAPER
No floods this year were caused by cyclone ..its something that occurs once in 100 or 200 years ..
----
19.05.2014 - 20:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 19.05.2014 at 19:11

No floods this year were caused by cyclone ..its something that occurs once in 100 or 200 years ..

I see. but well we have flod generaly I dont talk about pacific or S asia where its ''natural'' but in Europe we supose be calm .... and yes we have floods
I never ever have expierienced floods in my life . all places I lived River is so close but its hight place , majour flods cant happen ... thats why sometimes in springs we did vlow ice
----

apos;'
[image]
20.05.2014 - 02:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
WTF war land mines ha sbeen flodet up because of floods ... its dangerose
I thought UN take away all land mines
----

apos;'
[image]
20.05.2014 - 09:24
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Bad English on 20.05.2014 at 02:41

no there are some areas with land mines still..also,of topic but there are still areas with live airplane bombs from Nato bombing '99 and once in a while someone dig up some bombs from WWII or WWI
----
20.05.2014 - 11:45
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 20.05.2014 at 09:24

Written by Bad English on 20.05.2014 at 02:41

no there are some areas with land mines still..also,of topic but there are still areas with live airplane bombs from Nato bombing '99 and once in a while someone dig up some bombs from WWII or WWI

shit ... well Europe are full whit WWII bimbs, sea bombs as well... in my fav swimming place they found unexplodet WWII bomb ..... I was swimming somewhere near by ... well all town was ......
----

apos;'
[image]