Metal Storm logo
Serbian Metalstormers

Original post

Posted by ANGEL REAPER, 09.12.2010 - 16:16
I got apsolutelly no idea what to write here
But I think that we lack a tread for Serbian Metalstormers (Wrom Serbia and elsewhwere )
And also this topic is also good for anyone who feel like Serbs

So people .....do your best or else
28.11.2011 - 00:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
What is wrong whit serbs Aronax was suprised when I told OFK ultras calls Blue Union Beograd and he was Grobari
Now you dont know Taurunum Boys , seems Im biggger serb :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50sCeHEPBR8
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
28.11.2011 - 01:57
ANGEL REAPER
Well i am not that into ultras and fans sub-divisions so i dont know anything except the shit that reach the newspapers...this sub groups pop out like mushrooms after rain these days! 25 years ago there were two main fan groups in Serbia Delije and Grobari...now each of them have like 100 of subgroups,mostly on local base(each town,village has its own )
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
28.11.2011 - 15:53
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 28.11.2011 at 01:57

Well i am not that into ultras and fans sub-divisions so i dont know anything except the shit that reach the newspapers...this sub groups pop out like mushrooms after rain these days! 25 years ago there were two main fan groups in Serbia Delije and Grobari...now each of them have like 100 of subgroups,mostly on local base(each town,village has its own )

and those sub groops lil are overated and it profe show CZ and Par is overated, if in home viliadge is team and non support ir
Taurunum was old name of Zeman , dunno if its latin or celtic orgins, its from old days
----

apos;'
[image]
28.11.2011 - 16:12
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Bad English on 28.11.2011 at 15:53

and those sub groops lil are overated and it profe show CZ and Par is overated, if in home viliadge is team and non support ir
Taurunum was old name of Zeman , dunno if its latin or celtic orgins, its from old days

well yes....you know everyone in serbia is either Grobar or Delija...than he is a fan of local team...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
28.11.2011 - 19:46
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Local shood be Nr 1 screw CZ and Par , they can be Nr 1 if you live in Beograd
----

apos;'
[image]
28.11.2011 - 22:20
Sophist
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 28.11.2011 at 16:12

well yes....you know everyone in serbia is either Grobar or Delija...than he is a fan of local team...

There are some of us who take a side purely to troll people...
28.11.2011 - 23:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Sophist on 28.11.2011 at 22:20

Troll ppl yoiu're in wrong contry man go to Hrvantska and talk whit metalhead2 or 3 he once proved trolls exist
----

apos;'
[image]
29.11.2011 - 00:16
Sophist
I don't have the cash for that bro.
29.11.2011 - 00:22
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Sophist on 28.11.2011 at 22:20

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 28.11.2011 at 16:12

and to get beaten up by opposite side on derby ...
----
29.11.2011 - 12:37
Volkie
I don't care for those groups, I live in Novi Sad and i hate local club for more than one reason, Partizan is my club since i was born, why the hell would i change that now? and all if i wanted to, its not a gf so you can fall in love and then grow out of it and then change to a new one.
29.11.2011 - 12:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Volkie on 29.11.2011 at 12:37

I don't care for those groups, I live in Novi Sad and i hate local club for more than one reason, Partizan is my club since i was born, why the hell would i change that now? and all if i wanted to, its not a gf so you can fall in love and then grow out of it and then change to a new one.

Biggest evidance in this site that you're Aronax
I agree about GF think but was you born in Novi Sad?
----

apos;'
[image]
29.11.2011 - 14:19
ANGEL REAPER
So what if he is...he like other club than his local's so ...
----
29.11.2011 - 14:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 29.11.2011 at 14:19

If Cz and Par be only in Beograd and whole Novisad be Vojvodina, then your football be much better , maybe WC finals
----

apos;'
[image]
29.11.2011 - 15:14
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Bad English on 29.11.2011 at 14:25

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 29.11.2011 at 14:19

If Cz and Par be only in Beograd and whole Novisad be Vojvodina, then your football be much better , maybe WC finals

well it has nothing to do with the fans...all the clubs lack money ...only CZ and Par lack less than the rest...
----
30.11.2011 - 07:42
Volkie
Written by Bad English on 29.11.2011 at 12:50
Biggest evidance in this site that you're Aronax
I agree about GF think but was you born in Novi Sad?

I was born in novi sad, which got half a million of citizens, i don't see how it is relevant to this discussion anyway

My parents weren't born here and my father is born in Belgrade, but they moved to once calmer town than Belgrade was.

And I don't think even if entire Northern Serbia supported Vojvodina anything would change anyway.
30.11.2011 - 09:24
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I see, family tradition I understand
Still its be much better watch your football if there be not only Firma in stadion but more who support Vojvodina
like for example Napoli-Juventus San Paolo was full, same there .... full stadion better watch
----

apos;'
[image]
01.12.2011 - 07:46
Volkie
Lol Firma, its bunch of frustrated 16 years olds, why the hell would i want to hang out with those punks oO
01.12.2011 - 09:24
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Volkie on 01.12.2011 at 07:46

Lol Firma, its bunch of frustrated 16 years olds, why the hell would i want to hang out with those punks oO

have no clue , home is best place to hang around
----

apos;'
[image]
21.12.2011 - 01:51
Slayer666
Yo, fellow Serbs, just wondering if you've had the honor of hearing this abortion song yet. Supposedly, it's supposed to be in French, but...

21.12.2011 - 21:39
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Volkie on 21.12.2011 at 10:51

Mortal Kombat would kick her ass, Hail Mortal Kombat
Aweeeesome XD

over rated crap.... like all punk stuff made in serbia....
----
21.12.2011 - 23:49
Volkie
Lol w/e
21.12.2011 - 23:57
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Volkie on 21.12.2011 at 23:49

Lol w/e

so why did you deleted it?
----
22.12.2011 - 00:02
Volkie
Moderators removed it because i wrote lyrics and i got a warning for not translating them lol.
22.12.2011 - 00:29
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Volkie on 22.12.2011 at 00:02

Moderators removed it because i wrote lyrics and i got a warning for not translating them lol.

well this is international website what did you expected...just post the link to the video on youtube here and dont write non english stuff(if you do translate it ...)
----
22.12.2011 - 00:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Volkie on 22.12.2011 at 00:02

Nenad you shood know rules you have been her long time
----

apos;'
[image]
22.12.2011 - 06:13
Volkie
Fck off me you psychopath seriously and stop calling me that, idk who that is and I don't know what the fck do you want from me, you have issues, go get a job or do something productive for a change, beside, you should be translating your own sentences as well then since 80% of crap you write i can't even understand.

well this is international website what did you expect.

Fixed it for you.
22.12.2011 - 10:38
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Love to partizan + knowladge about Balkan tread, explaning here why it was locked is not knowladge what newby can Aronax
----

apos;'
[image]
22.12.2011 - 11:55
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Bad English on 22.12.2011 at 10:38

Love to partizan + knowladge about Balkan tread, explaning here why it was locked is not knowladge what newby can Aronax

chill out man he is not APOHAKC ... really...
----
22.12.2011 - 11:57
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 22.12.2011 at 11:55

he is vjacheslav or what was Nr 3 prof name
----

apos;'
[image]
22.12.2011 - 12:11
ANGEL REAPER
Written by Bad English on 22.12.2011 at 11:57

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 22.12.2011 at 11:55

he is vjacheslav or what was Nr 3 prof name

even if he is him and he is hiding himself on this site you should not exposing him...so man just back off...
----