Twisted 100%
bassie39dier (The Netherlands) 100%
barbaar 100%

Comments

Comments: 8   Visited by: 95 users
12.12.2010 - 16:43
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Just updated the band list yesterday, and it's already a solid lineup. Trail Of Tears of course is always high on my list. Not any complaints yet
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
17.04.2011 - 16:53
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Looks like the lineup is getting close to complete Such great news to see that Battlelore and Xandria will be playing now as well
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
04.06.2011 - 06:32
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Looks like this will be the final lineup of bands, and I'm thrilled to see Theatres Des Vampires as well added! Can't wait to return to Belgium this October
----
04.06.2011 - 14:01
Carl Berg
Carl Berg
Choice of headliners somewhat dissapointing... But I'm sure to come for the mighty Draconian!
06.06.2011 - 00:05
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Written by Carl Berg on 04.06.2011 at 14:01

Choice of headliners somewhat dissapointing... But I'm sure to come for the mighty Draconian!

Yes Draconian is certainly one of many bands I'll be looking forward to seeing live, particularly in a setting that should have ideal sound for them I'm curious, who would you have rather seen as headliners? I'm quite happy with the lineup myself, as most possible headliners I think I have seen previously, perhaps even more than once.
----
27.10.2011 - 00:41
Jason W.
Razorbliss
An excellent festival all around again, and by far the best place to hear female-fronted metal bands play, as the sound is stellar. Numerous bands praised the organization of the festival, so even from their side, it's quite a great experience. Awesome fans, and plenty of international presence from us Personal choices for performances (though is in no way diminishes others!) include firstly Battlelore, as well as DIabulus In Musica, Trail Of Tears, Diary About My Nightmares (best morning coffee I had all my trip haha), VelvetSeal, Triopshere, Draconian, Operatika, Kivimetsan Druidi, and Nemhain. But really, I could say many good things about all the bands. I kept my photography low this time around, and it finally allowed me to relax at the festival, and take it all in, and it gave the chance to say hello to a few other festival goers, and one or two MSers as well. I hope to make it out there again in the coming years
----
27.10.2011 - 01:39
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Jason W. on 27.10.2011 at 00:41

An excellent festival all around again, and by far the best place to hear female-fronted metal bands play, as the sound is stellar. Numerous bands praised the organization of the festival, so even from their side, it's quite a great experience. Awesome fans, and plenty of international presence from us Personal choices for performances (though is in no way diminishes others!) include firstly Battlelore, as well as DIabulus In Musica, Trail Of Tears, Diary About My Nightmares (best morning coffee I had all my trip haha), VelvetSeal, Triopshere, Draconian, Operatika, Kivimetsan Druidi, and Nemhain. But really, I could say many good things about all the bands. I kept my photography low this time around, and it finally allowed me to relax at the festival, and take it all in, and it gave the chance to say hello to a few other festival goers, and one or two MSers as well. I hope to make it out there again in the coming years

Great to read you had a grand time.
But I keep on repeating my mantra... damn shame you're not making it to DDD this year. Hell, Helevorn is there, man and now I will have drink twice the amount of bockbeers as compared to last year and the jenevers as well. You want me dead?
i wonder what Simone and the others will say when I tell them you opted for FVMF instead of DDD
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

28.10.2011 - 11:44
albatros

Like Jason said, it was a great festival. Great sound, great lightshow. There were less smokers in the hall than last year. Many went outside to smoke and I'm grateful for that. So I felt pretty much at home there.

Dylath Leen became my favourite band of the festival. Their atmospheric shrieks haunted me all the way home. Further favourites were Triosphere, with their excellent conventional metal, Nemhain's punkrock, System Divide and their energetic live show, Coma Divine's floating soundwalls and probably Draconian.

Hits total: 4038 | This month: 7