Metal Storm logo
Ex Deo - Sign With Napalm Records

Napalm Records is very proud to announce that Ex Deo has joined its ranks.

The band revolving around Kataklysm frontman Maurizio Iacono recently returned from a highly successful North American tour, presenting metal fans with the mighty force of the Roman legion. Ex Deo, whose first full length Romulus was praised by fans and critics alike, signed a worldwide recording deal with the Austrian label. The band's second offering Caligula is tentatively scheduled for a 2011 release and is bound to shake the metal scene to its core. Nothing can withstand the power of Rome!

Maurizio Iacono: "Today I'm excited to say that we have found a new home for the Roman legion of Ex Deo! We have parted ways amicably with our long time friends at Nuclear Blast for the second album of Ex Deo, we needed to separate even more the two bands of Kataklysm and Ex Deo and we now have a new vision of soldiers behind Ex Deo and we have found this after a few months of talking to different labels with Napalm Records out of Austria, I've been dealing with them with a band I work with called Alestorm and they have done a fantastic and professional job... we look forward to releasing the anticipated second album Caligula with this new powerhouse and unleashing next year one of the most defiant albums metal has seen in ages... Roma Invicta!"

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Ex Deo
Posted: 14.12.2010 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 19 users
14.12.2010 - 19:13
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
YEA ex deo is sick. Maurizio's statement is all one sentence tho, kinda hard to read haha.
----
pewpew.. gotcha
14.12.2010 - 19:26
silenius

I´d rather eat my own ear then listen to romulus again, so lets hope they turn that shitty band around and make something awesome this time around!
15.12.2010 - 06:45
warrior_of_ice

I enjoyed Romulus

Hits total: 2199 | This month: 2