Metal Storm logo
Lazarus A.D. - New Song Available For Streaming

Midwest thrashers Lazarus A.D. have released their first single, "The Ultimate Sacrifice". You can check it out over at this location.

The band's highly anticipated album, Black Rivers Flow, was recorded in July and August 2010 at Belle City Sound with Chris Djuricic and was mixed and mastered by James Murphy at Safehouse Production. More album details were previously reported here.

Bassist and lead vocalist Jeff Paulick comments; "First off, I have to say we are incredibly proud of Black Rivers Flow. It's been three and a half years since we recorded our last album and we've grown a lot since then. During the writing process for Black Rivers Flow we were dealing with great personal tragedies. We found a way to draw strength from those tragedies and use it as inspiration to write what we feel is an incredibly more sound record than the last.

On Black Rivers Flow, everyone stepped up their game; the riffs are heavier, the choruses catchier, and the vocals have improved and been diversified tenfold. We are on a mission to show the world that we are a force to be reckoned with and aren't thinking about a trend, we're thinking long term. I think our fans will hear these songs and be blown away. The energy and power this time around is undeniable, and we hope the reaction amongst the community reflects just that."

Lazarus A.D. will also be in action as they tour the states as a part of the North American Retribution Tour alongside thrash metal legends Death Angel. Joining the tour will be Early Man, Bonded By Blood, and Hexen. Those dates can be found here.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Lazarus A.D.
Posted: 15.12.2010 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 40 users
15.12.2010 - 11:34
Kamilbolt
Account deleted
Oh yes.
I remember their first album and it was very good stuff.

I am glad, that they are making new album. This new song is mindblowing killer
15.12.2010 - 17:23
Kwis

Good stuff! Looking forward to February.
15.12.2010 - 20:12
WorpeX
Made of Metal
Not bad, the singer seemed to have changed his style quite significantly. Instead of just speaking the lyrics like he did in the first one he actually attempts to sing now. At first I didn't like it, but once I realized what changed it isn't so bad really. I could get used to it.
16.12.2010 - 00:14
Necrodamus

Liking this single alot. Their last album was an awesome debut, hope this one stacks up well against it.

Hits total: 2748 | This month: 7