Metal Storm logo
Power Quest - Unveil New Album Tracklisting And Cover Art

Original news, posted on 20.12.2010

UK based melodic power metal crew Power Quest have completed their new album Blood Alliance and are ready for an ambitious and busy 2011. Not only will the UK 6-piece have its 10 years anniversary coming up, but Blood Alliance will see the light of the day in early 2011. Firstly it is released in Japan on January 19th via Marquee/Avalon. The European release is expected towards the end of March, with the USA release in early April.

Keyboardist and PQ founder Steve Williams had this to say, ahead of revealing the tracklist for the new record: "Well it has been a long time coming but finally the 5th Power Quest album is done and I don't think I have ever been so excited about releasing an album. All the guys have given 110% to this record and I'm proud of them all. Its without doubt the heaviest PQ album yet but without sacrificing the PQ melodic tradition. I just can't wait for you all to hear it!"

Blood Alliance will mark the studio debut of new frontman Chity Somapala (ex-Civilization One, ex-Firewind). The album artwork will be revealed on December 30th.

Blood Alliance [cover art] tracklist:

01. Battle Stations
02. Rising Anew
03. Glorious
04. Sacrifice
05. Survive
06. Better Days
07. Crunching the Numbers
08. Only in my Dreams
09. Blood Alliance
10. City of Lies
11. Time to Burn (Japanese bonus)

UPDATE

And here is the cover artwork for Power Quest's upcoming new album, Blood Alliance, to be released worldwide in late January/early February 2011.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Power Quest
Posted: 30.12.2010 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 86 users
20.12.2010 - 21:21
Kingface
Can't wait!
20.12.2010 - 21:28
Sweeeeeeet!!!

Hits total: 4881 | This month: 13