Fun with Dick and Jane
Me, Myself & Irene
Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls
The Number 23

Total votes: 22
23.12.2010 - 18:10
JD
Account deleted
So Jim Carrey one of the best actors in the world, his movies are brilliant, and he is also a "Cannibal Corpse fan xD" of course i can't put all of his movies in this poll so i put the 8 movies i like the most, it's a really hard to choose between "Me, Myself & Irene" "Dumb and Dumber" and "Fun with Dick and Jane" Voted for FWDAJ though.
23.12.2010 - 21:35
whatsacow

I like the Yes Man. To be honest though, thats more from the supporting actors, like zooey deschanel (who is freakin' gorgeous) and the boss is hilarious. Although Liar Liar woud defitely be second
----
When God made up the golden rule, do you think he noticed that it condones rape?
23.12.2010 - 21:41
MetalSpider

Liar Liar gets my vote.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
24.12.2010 - 04:16
I_Die_Often

Liar Liar!
A few great lines in there!
"The boss is REALLY riding me!"
and the one myself and a few buddies use at work to each other
"Heeeeeyyyy Creepy!"
----
Old enough to be your Daddy... speaking of which... you look familiar... do I know your mother???
24.12.2010 - 15:20
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Written by I_Die_Often on 24.12.2010 at 04:16

Liar Liar!
A few great lines in there!
"The boss is REALLY riding me!"
and the one myself and a few buddies use at work to each other
"Heeeeeyyyy Creepy!"

You could throw in the line said in the courts bathroom: "I'm kicking my ass, DO YOU MIND ?"
----

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe 1749-1832
24.12.2010 - 17:18
Powerslavex
Alexskywalker
Ace Ventura Pet Detective man i nearly died of laughter
13.01.2011 - 08:43
FoolsuchasI

Michel Gondry's 2004 film ETERNAL SUNSHINE OF THE SPOTLESS MIND is my favourite film starring Jim Carrey. He brought an emotional layer to the film that I would not have believed possible in Jim Carrey. Simultaneously affable, vulnerable, charming and genuinly funny. A great performance!
21.01.2011 - 03:02
Richard

I voted other, as my favourite Jim Carrey movie has got to be The Truman Show. I'm not often drawn to big mainstream type films, but it's based on an imaginative concept - which most people are probably familiar with, a man who's the unknowing star of a really big 'reality show', where everything he does is broadcast around the world 24/7 without his knowledge, and everyone he knows is just an actor. It's a really good idea for a story, but also makes you think about things like the concept of free will, and how significant or indeed insignificant we are or view ourselves as being, and stuff like that.
----
21.01.2011 - 05:01
FoolsuchasI

Written by Richard on 21.01.2011 at 03:02

I voted other, as my favourite Jim Carrey movie has got to be The Truman Show. I'm not often drawn to big mainstream type films, but it's based on an imaginative concept - which most people are probably familiar with, a man who's the unknowing star of a really big 'reality show', where everything he does is broadcast around the world 24/7 without his knowledge, and everyone he knows is just an actor. It's a really good idea for a story, but also makes you think about things like the concept of free will, and how significant or indeed insignificant we are or view ourselves as being, and stuff like that.

Good call on THE TRUMAN SHOW! Definitely one of Jim Carrey's best works, and a fantastic film!
27.01.2011 - 17:40
Black_Sheep

Man On The Moon is his best work imo. It shows how talented he actually is. He can do much more than funny faces and sounds, he's a great actor.

The Truman show is also great, and Ace Ventura's are classics... i remember watching them a lot when i was a kid.
----
"Reality is almost always wrong."
27.01.2011 - 18:05
ErnilEnNaur
Account deleted
Already voted Liar Liar, before I remembered that he was in Truman Show. Crap. Anyway, I love Jim Carrey. in addition to playing in movies, he also played a big part in the development of a certain internet meme:

"Horatio, Jim Carrey mocked your silly one-liners on Letterman."

"Well, I guess he just..."

*Puts on glasses*

"Got Carreyied away."

YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
28.01.2011 - 22:20
Baz Anderson

Cable Guy!!

I love Jim Carrey, and many of the films he has been in. Cable Guy is probably my favourite though, along with The Truman Show...
04.02.2011 - 00:43
InnerSelf
proofread free
It is a cliche but I can't pick one, Jim carry really cracks me up
----
He who is not bold enough
to be stared at from across the abyss
is not bold enough
to stare into it himself.
04.02.2011 - 09:31
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Jim Carrey was the ONLY funny one in the cast of In Living Color. Which is also shown by the fact that he actually made some really good films whereas the wayan brothers only "starred" in total crap.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

04.02.2011 - 14:11
Mikyz

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, I was laughing the whole movie, it was hilarious. But really Jim Carrey's comedy style really clicks with me so I enjoy most of his movies.
----
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.
04.02.2011 - 22:06
JD
Account deleted
Written by Mikyz on 04.02.2011 at 14:11

But really Jim Carrey's comedy style really clicks with me so I enjoy most of his movies.

Same with me.
11.02.2011 - 14:22
Himann
Orm KrigGud
Voted for Liar Liar. Was quite a fun movie.
----
To be Draped by the Shadow of your Morbid Palace. Ohh, Hate Living...The only heat is warm blood

So Pure... So Cold
Transilvanian Hunger
20.02.2011 - 17:07
EmperorGonzo
Account deleted
He is hands down my favorite comedy actor. Laughed at every one of his movies. My favorite is by far Me, Myself and Irene.