Metal Storm logo
Dream Evil - "United" Track Listing Revealed

Swedish metallers Dream Evil have finalized the track listing for their new album, "United", due in October via Century Media Records. The exact release dates by territory are as follows:

Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Benelux: October 13, 2006.
U.K., France, Spain, Denmark, Norway, rest of Europe: October 16, 2006.
Finland, Sweden, Hungary: October 18, 2006.
Italy: Friday, October 20, 2006
USA: Tuesday, October 31, 2006

"United" track listing:

Fire! Battle! In Metal!
United
Blind Evil
Evilution
Let Me Out
Higher on Fire
Kingdom at War
Love is Blind
Falling
Back from the Dead
Doomlord
My Number One

Source: blabbermouth.net
Band profile: Dream Evil
Posted: 03.09.2006 by Damnated

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 0 users
03.09.2006 - 15:31
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
One guy sent me two songs from the album - on the first one, Higher on Fire, there is a choir shouting "Ho-Ra, Ho-Ra" in the middle (hora means whore).
On the second one, Doomlord, a guy suddenly, in the middle of the song, starts to talk, in swedish, about bullfinchs (bullfinch is called Domherre (herre could be lord, master, mister) in swedish so it's probably ment to be a pun)
Strange???
03.09.2006 - 16:24
FOOCK Nam
Dream Evil is always a cool band to me. Im into this band since the lyric of The book of heavy metal. I hope this album, its lyric also be cool
03.09.2006 - 17:33
=maD.Doc:.
Melodeath Master
Yeah... Those 2 songs Cradka is talking about is really fun! But the album is great. But not as great as TBOHM. But that was just to expect as Snowy left them and took all of HIS songs with him. And as he was the one who wrote almost all songs on TBOHM this is just to expect.
03.09.2006 - 18:16
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Awsome
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.
03.09.2006 - 22:24
Mother_North
i hope this will be a good heavy metal album
----
"i still can't imagine any of them dead. They live on; they are fixed on that far-off region called childhood, were nothing ever dies, not even oneself."
03.09.2006 - 22:42
danzig111
Account deleted
ohh, i had no idea that they were releasing a new record. Should be awesome! they've never released a bad album

Hits total: 3007 | This month: 14