Metal Storm logo
Aborted - Starting Pre-Production In January

Belgian death metallers Aborted are still working on a new full-length album, the follow-up to 2008's Strychnine.213. The band has released the following statement regarding the progress on that yet to be titled new album, which will be released later this year:

"2011 is going to be an important year for the band, we have a lot of things cooking and cannot wait to share them with all of you medical deviants out there!

Good news is that we are starting pre-productions for our upcoming record on January 4th. This means we will demo all the songs for the record, make sure everything sounds good and make the necessary adjustments to make sure they are all more lethal than a chainsaw in Mr. Leatherface's hands. We're all very excited about the material thus far and can't wait to get this over with and proceed to the actual recordings later this year. Expect a fall 2011 release through our culprates in mayhem Century Media.

That's it for now, more updates coming later on, enjoy the holidays and party on!"

Source: goremageddon.be
Band profile: Aborted
Posted: 27.12.2010 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 41 users
27.12.2010 - 13:33
vezzy
Stallmanite
[obligatory hope that they make another Goremageddon]

Okay, I'm done.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
27.12.2010 - 13:57
blackdoomy
I'm really Exited for the new album
27.12.2010 - 14:30
JD
Account deleted
Well they just can't make another "Goremageddon", but i hope it well be something good.
27.12.2010 - 17:07
ClosingWords
Their Coronary Reconstruction (EP) was brutal as f**k, so I'm expecting something real sick. Looking forward to this album!!!
----
"'Cause yesterday don't mean shit,
What's over is over and nothing between.
Yesterday dont mean shit,
Because tomorrow's the day you have to face"
28.12.2010 - 09:47
Kriegsphilosoph
Account deleted
As ClosingWords said; Their EP-songs sounded bad-ass to the bones, so hopefully the new album will slaughter.
01.01.2011 - 01:25
Hellme666
Heard the new songs live when they played in Montreal last August, they are 10 times more brutal live than studio! If they continue on the vibe of "Coronary Reconstruction", the new album will kicks major asses off of "Goremageddon", and live it'll just be a massive hour and half of slaughter!
----
Metal's Life, It Makes Me Live, And It's Gonna Make You Die If You Don't Like It!

Hits total: 1859 | This month: 9