Metal Storm logo
Neurotic Deathfest - Hate Eternal, Obscura And More Confirmed

On April 29th & April 30th, 2011 the leading death metal festival of Europe will once again come to the 013 venue in Tilburg, Netherlands. The Neurotic Deathfest organization earlier confirmed heavywheight acts such as Autopsy, At The Gates, Exhumed, Misery Index and Decapitated. This time there are seven more names, including exclusive performances by Hate Eternal, Obscura, Magrudergrind and Beheaded.

Hate Eternal, the American hyper-death metal formation of Erik Rutan will be present again on the Neurotic Deathfest, ever since their crushing performance on the festival in 2008. The German technical death metal ensemble Obscura, who were seen as one of the best newcomers on Neurotic Deathfest 2009 will return in 2011 as well. Other bands to be confirmed are: Beheaded from Malta, who will perform a special 20th anniversary set, slam-death machine Vulvectomy from Italy, the grind hit of the moment Magrudergrind from the US, the Canadian deathsters of Beneath The Massacre and the Dutch band Antropomorphia. This last act might be unknown to many younger fans, but this band received quite some praise in the nineties with their album Necromantic Love Songs and are recently reformed.

There are a total of 26 acts confirmed. This means that there are yet 16 acts to be announced to get to the grand total of 42 performing bands. An overview of bands confirmed to this date can be found here.

A one-day ticket will cost ?40, a weekend ticket ?75 and a weekend ticket including camping ?125. Click here for all ticket info.

Source: neuroticdeathfest.com
Event: Neurotic Deathfest
Posted: 27.12.2010 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 72 users
28.12.2010 - 02:47
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Holy shit is that ever worth the coin. Great to see some veteran bands - my only real complaint (not that I'm attending) is Beneath the Massacre. I'd love to see Wormed and Prostitute Disfigurement live though, let alone classics like At the Gates and Decapitated.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
28.12.2010 - 08:33
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Troy Killjoy on 28.12.2010 at 02:47

Holy shit is that ever worth the coin. Great to see some veteran bands - my only real complaint (not that I'm attending) is Beneath the Massacre. I'd love to see Wormed and Prostitute Disfigurement live though, let alone classics like At the Gates and Decapitated.

You forget to mention THE most important band on the bill... Autopsy
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

28.12.2010 - 09:38
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 28.12.2010 at 08:33

Written by Troy Killjoy on 28.12.2010 at 02:47

You forget to mention THE most important band on the bill... Autopsy

Yeah, I would go for Autopsy alone. Hearing a special set of strictly Severed Survival would be sweet. Though Magrudergrind would be an interesting gig (still need to thank Thryce for exposing himself me to that band). Too many reputable names on there to bother listing off here.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
28.12.2010 - 14:51
Abattoir

Wow, this is just one hell of a line-up These two days of death metal stuff would be enough for the whole month I guess
28.12.2010 - 19:57
ß
Problem?
What a line-up.. Prostitute Disfigurement,Wormed, Magrudergrind, Autospy. You certainly can't go wrong with any of those bands.
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
29.12.2010 - 02:24
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Misery Index and Exhumed in the same place? This sounds like the most awesome thing ever! It's too bad I can't afford to fly to the Netherlands.

Hits total: 2561 | This month: 8