Metal Storm logo
Korpiklaani - Have A New Video Online

The new music video for "Tequila", the first single off the upcoming Korpiklaani effort Ukon Wacka, is available for viewing below.

Ukon Wacka will hit the streets on February 4, 2011 through Nuclear Blast Records. The album title refers to an ancient pagan sacrificial feast, dedicated to Ukko. Further album details were previously reported here.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Korpiklaani
Posted: 04.01.2011 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 16   Visited by: 132 users
04.01.2011 - 19:07
ImperialTroll
Account deleted
LOL I think those guys should quit making music and open a bar or something
04.01.2011 - 19:08
ImNotMetal

'Vodka' and now 'Tequila'??
The band has out of ideas....
04.01.2011 - 19:30
Mother_North

Oh god... please... this is very very bad, even Vodka was a better song. Someone please tell these gentlemen that quantity and quality are very different things?? I love the first albuns of this band but I don't even bother listening to the new ones. I'm sorry...
----
"i still can't imagine any of them dead. They live on; they are fixed on that far-off region called childhood, were nothing ever dies, not even oneself."
04.01.2011 - 20:19
Sjuk
Lord Of Jörg
I don't really like their recent albums too... Anyway, the song "Tuoppi Oltta" was better than this one... I want back the old korpiklaani
04.01.2011 - 22:27
Metalmorphosis

Yet another awesome song to listen while partying.
05.01.2011 - 00:03
Feng

Written by Metalmorphosis on 04.01.2011 at 22:27

Yet another awesome song to listen while partying.

Oh yes! I can see its not really the most inventive song, and yes I do see why people criticise them for churning out the same sounding material a lot, but imo you really don't need that for pure fun songs!
05.01.2011 - 00:18
Metalmorphosis

If you want complex songs with deep meaning, then turn to some other band. Take Korpiklaani as they are - loads of fun while drinking and having fun - that is what they do. Hoping for something more than that is just stupid.
05.01.2011 - 01:06
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Not a bad song. definitely not the most original, but not a bad song nonetheless.

and on a separate note, that has to be THE most ghetto still i have ever seen.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
05.01.2011 - 03:45
Plague_Angel

I'm quite fond of this song, as I am with most other Korpiklaani material. Their songs are always so upbeat and exciting!
05.01.2011 - 04:50
Locke
Account deleted
People bitch about the band's consistency, but you know the day they try to mix things up a bit the same people will be the ones calling "sellout!".
05.01.2011 - 14:36
RavenKing

Written by Guest on 05.01.2011 at 04:50

People bitch about the band's consistency, but you know the day they try to mix things up a bit the same people will be the ones calling "sellout!".

How could this band sell out more than they did already, I wonder.
----
They shake your hand and they smile and they buy you a drink
They say we'll be your friends we'll stick with you till the end
But everybody's only looking out for themselves
And you say who can you trust I'll tell you nobody
05.01.2011 - 15:26
Elodie Artour
Slania
I was soo impatient to hear that song! I dislike the video but the music itself is quite fun and melodic. Me likes it!

And, yeah, I do agree with all of you who appreciate Korpiklaani they way they are.
----
Speak up dear 'cause I cannot hear you...
05.01.2011 - 15:46
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Hehe, i'm a bit afraid to look up the lyrics as they are probably very bad as the rest of their songs, but as always Korpiklaani doing their thing: party-mood folk metal
05.01.2011 - 18:31
Elodie Artour
Slania
Written by Valentin B on 05.01.2011 at 15:46

Hehe, i'm a bit afraid to look up the lyrics as they are probably very bad as the rest of their songs, but as always Korpiklaani doing their thing: party-mood folk metal

Hey, I like that description!
----
05.01.2011 - 19:34
Thryce
Retired Staff
For being such a die-hard "happy little boozer" party band they sure make awfully boring videos for such a renowned party drink :
----
Your favorite band sucks.
05.01.2011 - 21:01
Elodie Artour
Slania
Written by Thryce on 05.01.2011 at 19:34

For being such a die-hard "happy little boozer" party band they sure make awfully boring videos for such a renowned party drink :

Yeah, I have to agree with you on that one - this video sucks even more than "Keep On Galloping."
----

Hits total: 2824 | This month: 6