Metal Storm logo
Evergrey - New Album Audio Samples Available

Glorious Collision, the eight studio album of Swedish metallers Evergrey, will be released in late February. Audio samples of all tracks appearing on the band's upcoming album can now be streamed over at this location.

Glorious Collision album details were previously reported here.

Source: jpc.de
Band profile: Evergrey
Posted: 07.01.2011 by ArtiA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 91 users
07.01.2011 - 00:27
WorpeX
Made of Metal
Some of them sound pretty good, but some of them sound horrible too. Can't really tell since they are just samples though.
07.01.2011 - 03:35
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Hmmm.. I'm not convinced. I didn't like what I've heard so far. Maybe 2 or 3 songs like 'The Disease...' and '...And The Distance' but overall it leaves me with a bad feeling. Maybe it's just a first impression... Let's wait for the album and see how my brain reacts.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
07.01.2011 - 12:19
Luneth
Account deleted
Promising.
07.01.2011 - 12:47
DrM
DreaMutilated
Wow, the preview quality is the worst I have ever heard.

This might have potential, but I am not hopeful on this one. Going back to my indie quest, now THERE you've got promise.
07.01.2011 - 15:47
Shuruga

Well, I guess what was feared for awhile has come. Evergrey lost their magic with this new lineup. It might just be the audio quality (which sounds like a demo), but these samples seem to hold no real emotion or talent, just music for the sake of writing music. A shame.
08.01.2011 - 04:52
MetallicA_3

WTF i'm sure that this quality wasn't for the album
there is somethin wrong guys
08.01.2011 - 10:36
BloodTears
ANA-thema
I really can't tell from these samples if it's good or not. I'll just have to wait.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram

Hits total: 3145 | This month: 4