Metal Storm logo
The Loneliness Quotient Test

Original post

Posted by Kennoth, 07.01.2011 - 03:53
Yeah, yeah, another behavior test. Found this little gem on one last.fm forum, and was amazed by it's accuracy. You can take the quiz here.

My result:

Loneliness Quotient: 68%

This LQ score reveals significant loneliness in your life that must be dealt with. We will examine possible causes and present suggestions on how to lower your score. One of your weak points is the situation with your friends, who are one source of your loneliness problem. This is an area that needs attention. Thankfully, your family is not a source of loneliness for you. Sometimes family can put a strain on your life, but in your case things seem to be okay. Your romantic life is, however, not a pretty picture. Significant improvements need to be made in this area to combat your loneliness. Finding a girl who compliments you will greatly reduce your LQ. Shyness is one major factor holding you back. In order to eliminate your loneliness you must overcome your difficulty with interacting with others. Thankfully you live in an area where there are your type of people around. Personal insecurity is playing a major role in limiting your healthy interactions with others, and by working on this factor you can help decrease your LQ further.
27.08.2014 - 10:17
Leni

Loneliness Quotient: 6%
Your LQ of 6 is incredibly low, meaning your level of loneliness is practically non-existent. This is great news for you. You are okay in your relations with your friends. This is good. Additionally, your family situation is not causing you any troubles. A positive family situation is definitely helpful. Furthermore, your current romantic situation is not a source of loneliness in your life. This is a bright spot for you. You definitely don't have any major insecurity issues holding you back, so your pursuit of elimating loneliness will not be held back by this potential pitfall.
27.08.2014 - 13:28
ANGEL REAPER

Well this thing says i have LQ of 42%. which is interesting ...and expected for rural areas i think.
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
27.08.2014 - 17:29
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
This is like the kind of "test" random people make up on Quizfarm.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
01.09.2014 - 05:45
FOOCK Nam

Written by ANGEL REAPER on 27.08.2014 at 13:28

Well this thing says i have LQ of 42%. which is interesting ...and expected for rural areas i think.

I'm 43%, nice info they give, not bad description, I'm in same case like rural ruler.. : )
01.09.2014 - 13:10
Ilham
Giant robot
I don't exactly understand that figure they give you. So you're supposed to be "made of" x% lonely, or is it that you have x% chances of being a lonely individual, or is it that you're lonely x% of the time? I'd love to know what kind of answer you'd have to give to get 100%. Doesn't make sense. Anyway, I didn't need the test to tell me I'm not very lonely. I already got that from a very serious Disney test a few weeks ago.
01.09.2014 - 15:21
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
The very first question is already incomplete:

Quote:

First, you are most accurately described as a....

Straight male
Straight female
Gay male
Gay female

where is:
Bi male
Bi female?
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

01.09.2014 - 15:53
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 01.09.2014 at 15:21
where is:
Bi male
Bi female?

Also pansexual, asexual, polysexual, etc.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
01.09.2014 - 16:19
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Troy Killjoy on 01.09.2014 at 15:53

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 01.09.2014 at 15:21
where is:
Bi male
Bi female?

Also pansexual, asexual, polysexual, etc.

those too although they are a lot less common than bi

And why was there a question about being religious or not in it? As if that has anything to do with ebing lonely or not. Maybe they think that having imaginary friends makes someone less lonely
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

01.09.2014 - 16:22
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 01.09.2014 at 16:19
And why was there a question about being religious or not in it? As if that has anything to do with ebing lonely or not. Maybe they think that having imaginary friends makes someone less lonely

The whole test seemed like something a teenager with too much spare time would come up with. Definitely not something I'd take seriously.
----
01.09.2014 - 16:24
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Troy Killjoy on 01.09.2014 at 16:22

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 01.09.2014 at 16:19

The whole test seemed like something a teenager with too much spare time would come up with. Definitely not something I'd take seriously.

True, since there is way too much emphasis on relationships in the 'test'
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

01.09.2014 - 19:44
Warman
Erotic Stains
I got 20 %. Probably because I'm not religious. I do have a girlfriend and some family.

Oh poor irreligous me.
----
02.09.2014 - 02:47
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Wow this is honestly hilarious.

Boohoo look at me I got 98% I'm so lonely.

I got 24% by the way.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
04.09.2014 - 06:05
FOOCK Nam

Note : that I haven't looked at it the test deep again, I'll analyze it more in future.. But to speak some, that lonely quotient is the kind that you commit relation with yourself and how you like it bad or good, kinda like you enjoy being lonely or depressing of it...and yeah it's just the game for fun to read, obviously it's not serious...
30.10.2014 - 21:05
LordHypnos
Account deleted
Loneliness Quotient: 61%

An LQ score of 61 is approaching the higher end, meaning you've got some relationship issues to sort out. We will examine these issues in greater depth and see what can be done about them. One of your weak points is the situation with your friends, who are one source of your loneliness problem. This is an area that needs attention. Thankfully, your family is not a source of loneliness for you. Sometimes family can put a strain on your life, but in your case things seem to be okay. Your romantic life is, however, not a pretty picture. Significant improvements need to be made in this area to combat your loneliness. Finding a girl who compliments you will greatly reduce your LQ. Shyness is one major factor holding you back. In order to eliminate your loneliness you must overcome your difficulty with interacting with others. Complicating the situation further is the fact that you don't live in a good location for finding similar people. You may need to look outside your current area or simply dig deeper. Finally, there are some insecurity issues that you should work out. Improving your self-esteem will help you improve your LQ score.

I thought my situation was worse than this.
30.10.2014 - 21:40
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
Over 9000%! *crushes scouter*
----
Coldgrits
04.05.2015 - 03:44
Enjolras
Account deleted
Loneliness Quotient: 66%

This LQ score reveals significant loneliness in your life that must be dealt with. We will examine possible causes and present suggestions on how to lower your score. One of your weak points is the situation with your friends, who are one source of your loneliness problem. This is an area that needs attention. Thankfully, your family is not a source of loneliness for you. Sometimes family can put a strain on your life, but in your case things seem to be okay. Your romantic life, however, is a source of some dissatisfaction. It is imperative that improvements be made in this area to lower your LQ. Finding a guy to share your life with will help. Shyness is one major factor holding you back. In order to eliminate your loneliness you must overcome your difficulty with interacting with others. Things are a little more difficult since you are not surrounded by people who match well with you, but good people are out there. Personal insecurity is playing a major role in limiting your healthy interactions with others, and by working on this factor you can help decrease your LQ further.
25.05.2015 - 06:19
Sentinel65

I'd say this is moderately accurate, other than the use of the word "elimating"
Loneliness Quotient: 23%

23 is a rather low LQ, meaning your social relations are rather on track. There is some room for improvement, but overall you are doing well. You are okay in your relations with your friends. This is good. Additionally, your family situation is not causing you any troubles. A positive family situation is definitely helpful. Furthermore, your current romantic situation is not a source of loneliness in your life. This is a bright spot for you. It's a shame that you don't live in an area where you are surrounded by people similar to you, but certainly there are some out there. You definitely don't have any major insecurity issues holding you back, so your pursuit of elimating loneliness will not be held back by this potential pitfall.