Metal Storm logo
To-Mera - Video Available On MySpace

Yup, the long-awaited promo for the track "Blood" is now embedded on our page. Please do go and check it out, and please let us know what you think with your comments.

Special thanks to Ray and Isy at Visual Abuse for making us look so good! Those guys worked their bums off and deserve every ounce of credit . Cheers guys!

Also, a quick reminder about the two shows we have coming up. We play our first ever concert this coming Saturday (the 9th) at The Peel in Kingston upon Thames, with excellent support coming from local thrashmeisters Gridlock Takedown and Kyrbgrinder, an excellent rock outfit featuring members of Threshold. DJ Twang of Total Rock radio fame will be keeping it heavy between the sets!

On Wednesday 13th we play as support to the mighty Insomnium and the elegant Octavia at the Underworld in Camden, London.

Cheers!!

Lee & To-Mera

[note: the band's debut will be released Sept. 11 on Candlelight Records]

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: To-Mera
Posted: 06.09.2006 by dismaleuphony

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 0 users
06.09.2006 - 02:38
Soliloquy

the band added me a few months back on myspace. pretty good band. except...idk, its too much like tons of other bands out there
----

now get on your knees and worship me!
-Zakk Wylde
06.09.2006 - 02:58
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Well, it is a debut
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
06.09.2006 - 06:26
Icewings
La Luna
Hey thanks for the news , well I really liek them ..and I think they work very well with their music , wonderful combinations and transitions I like that , and it is true what my dear Soliloquy said , there's other band like that , for soem reason not as in music maybe as in looks or I don't know it came to my mind Nightwish , but To Mera have a great potential
----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back
06.09.2006 - 17:53
Soliloquy

yeah nightwish is exactly what i wanted to say at first too...but meh.
----

now get on your knees and worship me!
-Zakk Wylde
06.09.2006 - 20:46
Mother_North

i liked them in fact they don't bring nothing new to the metal scene but at least they apear to play their style very well.
i hope we will listen to them more often
----
"i still can't imagine any of them dead. They live on; they are fixed on that far-off region called childhood, were nothing ever dies, not even oneself."

Hits total: 2095 | This month: 14