The Fallen Angel Pt.I
Gallery of Fear
The Heart of Darkness
The Ancient

Total votes: 5
19.01.2011 - 00:59
Luneth
Account deleted
Hey there, just wondering what everyone's favourite Catamenia song is; I know their last two releases have been pretty 'below par' -rubbish- but they have a lot of great songs in their earlier albums, I've chosen six that I think are particularly awesome but feel free to say different .

For me (and even I'm surprised), Kaamos Warrior has got to be their best track, every instrument in that song is just beautiful.
19.01.2011 - 01:12
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Huh its maybe hardest pool quasten in MS since ages, I have hear many songs, but I havnt listened band so long time to asnver it, realy I can not, but probobly from older albums
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
19.01.2011 - 01:39
RavenKing
It would be hard for me to choose, as I like all the albums until "Location: Cold".
----
They shake your hand and they smile and they buy you a drink
They say we'll be your friends we'll stick with you till the end
But everybody's only looking out for themselves
And you say who can you trust I'll tell you nobody
19.01.2011 - 02:07
Luneth
Account deleted
Written by RavenKing on 19.01.2011 at 01:39

It would be hard for me to choose, as I like all the albums until "Location: Cold".

Yeah that album was an interesting one, a lot of clean vocals that got pretty annoying at times, but at least it was very melodic xD.
19.01.2011 - 03:38
RavenKing
Written by Guest on 19.01.2011 at 02:07

Written by RavenKing on 19.01.2011 at 01:39

Yeah that album was an interesting one, a lot of clean vocals that got pretty annoying at times, but at least it was very melodic xD.

If you found the clean vocals annoying at times on this album, I don't dare to imagine how you found them on the more recent albums.
I never had any problem with the clean vocals on "Location: Cold" but it's another story about the last two albums.
----
They shake your hand and they smile and they buy you a drink
They say we'll be your friends we'll stick with you till the end
But everybody's only looking out for themselves
And you say who can you trust I'll tell you nobody
19.01.2011 - 15:17
Luneth
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 19.01.2011 at 02:23

Tough poll, hmm they have a lot of good songs but yeah Kuolon Tanssi & (the whole Chaos Born) introduced me to them so I'll vote for it.

That was a tough choice for me as well as I listened to Chaos Born first too.

@RavenKing: I have to admit I haven't fully listened to the last two yet, listening to The Time Unchained at the moment and am not really...well, it's a bit sad I hope if they make a new album they'll ditch the clean vocals and go back to their earlier style.