Metal Storm logo
Nervecell - New Album Title And Cover Art Revealed

Lifeforce Records press release

Dubai based death-thrashers Nervecell have set Psychogenocide as the title of their long-awaited new album, due for release late March 2011 in Europe through Lifeforce Records and Spellbind Records for the Middle East. The artwork has been a concept, which the band have been working on for quite a while they are extremely proud of how it has turned out, perfectly matching the aggression and musical direction of the new album. The artwork was designed by Killustrations (Aborted, Severe Torture, Zyklon) and can be viewed below.

Psychogenocide is scheduled to be mixed and mastered at Hertz Studios (Behemoth, Decapitated, Vader) in Warsaw, Poland by the Wieslawscy Bros. This will mark the follow-up to Nervecell's first full-length Preaching Venom which was released on October 26th 2009 via Lifeforce Records. The new songs are sounding aggressive, fast and dark! The fans can expect a heavy dosage of old-school death metal, modern thrash metal, intertwined with a touch of Eastern melodies and brutality.

Stay tuned for the album track list and more details to be announced very soon.

Source: lifeforcerecords.com
Band profile: Nervecell
Posted: 19.01.2011 by Nefarious

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 44 users
19.01.2011 - 20:33
X5452
Account deleted
YES! Album tilte + cover makes me wet in pants! Can't wait for the release, I want it!
19.01.2011 - 21:07
ImperialTroll
Account deleted
Yaaay and the artwork is excellent
19.01.2011 - 22:40
oath to vanquish

Brutal cover cant wait for this album
20.01.2011 - 02:15
0rpheus

Hail Nervecell
----
I would prefer not to.
20.01.2011 - 02:30
Vikcen
Metálico
Yes, the cover art is very good, i like it a lot.
20.01.2011 - 08:44
Nefarious
Doom Knight
Great title & sick artwork

Im looking forward to this album so much There will be a special guest vocalist on one song too Interested to hear how that sounds.

Cant wait
----
"FUCK!!! You're the fucking 5th person asking me in an interview about the woman in the bathtub?The problem is that I AM the fucking person in the bathtub, and I AM a fucking MAN, for fuck's sake! I hate you all!" ~ Herr Morbid
20.01.2011 - 21:04
JD
Account deleted
Written by Nefarious on 20.01.2011 at 08:44

There will be a special guest vocalist on one song too

Who told you?
21.01.2011 - 08:49
Nefarious
Doom Knight
Written by Guest on 20.01.2011 at 21:04

Written by Nefarious on 20.01.2011 at 08:44

There will be a special guest vocalist on one song too

Who told you?

I'm close friends with members of the band so directly from them
----
"FUCK!!! You're the fucking 5th person asking me in an interview about the woman in the bathtub?The problem is that I AM the fucking person in the bathtub, and I AM a fucking MAN, for fuck's sake! I hate you all!" ~ Herr Morbid
21.01.2011 - 12:32
JD
Account deleted
Written by Nefarious on 21.01.2011 at 08:49

I'm close friends with members of the band so directly from them

I thought so since you are living in UAE, anyway who is the guest can you tell?, "if not" PM me if you can

Hits total: 2851 | This month: 5