Poll

What's the better album?

Never, Neverland
Alice In Hell

Total votes: 20
27.01.2011 - 04:00
ProjectEndgame
Account deleted
It's self-explanitory: which was the better album. I'll go for Never, Neverland because the music is more memorable, even though Rampage's vocals are soooooooo fun to listen to!
27.01.2011 - 04:21
Angelic Storm
Melodious
"Never, Neverland" is the best Annihilator album in my opinion, so obviously I'm going to choose that one! hehe

"Alice In Hell" is a classic as well though, and "Word Salad" is probably my fave Annihilator song. xD
27.01.2011 - 07:11
Kratos

Both are really great, but I think "Alice In Hell" is a tad bit better. I like the vocals on this one more than "Never, Neverland" and Jeff was top notch on "Alice" guitar wise, imo.
27.01.2011 - 11:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
No dobt alice in hell, I never liked other albums from band, and aliceon hell is also week, but much better how other albums from a band
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
27.01.2011 - 14:48
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Simple Alice In hell, it's so much stronger than Never, Neverland.
Annihilator seem to have taken the Testament road. The debut being their best by far, then a semi decent album and then never coming close to the first two ever again although the last album is okay in comparison to what came between the second one and that one.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

28.01.2011 - 09:45
DeathSlyzer

I like Never, Neverland more, because it is more technical than Alice In Hell. Although Alice is a godamn classic too, with every song being awesome on that album!
----
I sold my soul to any fool who'd buy it!
What's it gonna take to make you riot!?