Metal Storm logo
Sabaton - To Support Lordi In Sweden

Swedish metallers Sabaton will support Eurovision Song Contest winners Lordi on the following dates:

Sep. 16 - Stockholm - Globen Anexet, Sweden
Sep. 19 - Göteborg - Lissebergshallen, Sweden
Sep. 20 - Malmö - Baltiska Hallen, Sweden

Sabaton's third full-length album, "Attero Dominatus", was released in July via Black Lodge Records.

Source: roadrunnerrecords.com
Band profile: Sabaton
Posted: 07.09.2006 by Baz Anderson

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 3 users
07.09.2006 - 13:53
Bas
Retired Staff
a shame, the wonderful and awesome Sabaton ...supporting Lordi, awful
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness
07.09.2006 - 14:06
Baz Anderson

haha oh Lordi arent that bad
i like it how the eurovision winners are supported by a metal band that would fit well int oa eurovision song contest
Sabaton sound so eurovision like!
07.09.2006 - 17:03
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
Well, I saw Sabaton's background singer on the Swedish version of "Idol" yesterday so they aren't much better than Lordi nowadays ^^ haha
07.09.2006 - 18:24
Bas
Retired Staff
Written by Spyroid on 07.09.2006 at 17:03

Well, I saw Sabaton's background singer on the Swedish version of "Idol" yesterday so they aren't much better than Lordi nowadays ^^ haha

well i dont mean because of "being sellouts" i dont really care too much about that, i mean in terms of musicianship, in which Sabaton is awesome, and Lordi, well, they are a glam-rock band
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness
07.09.2006 - 21:44
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
Written by Bas on 07.09.2006 at 18:24

Written by Spyroid on 07.09.2006 at 17:03

well i dont mean because of "being sellouts" i dont really care too much about that, i mean in terms of musicianship, in which Sabaton is awesome, and Lordi, well, they are a glam-rock band

Haha ^^ I agree with you dude

Hits total: 3325 | This month: 7