Metal Storm logo
List of About 70 CDs for Sale

02.02.2011 - 21:12
Disgraced
Hi guys. Hope it's right to post in this section, i searched the whole forum but didn't find a dedicated section.

since i find myself in a period of bad financial situation i decided to sell some cds that either i don't like or listen to anymore, or i don't know whom i could give them for free, etc. i always thought i would have kept everything just for the mere sake of collecting but now that i need money i start to feel stupid thinking like that. Wink

so, i uploaded a brief (about 70 titles, link at the bottom) list to megaupload with bands/artists, titles and prices. this list contains stuff belonging to MANY GENRES. prices are set according to an average between what i could find on ebay some time ago and the original amount i paid.

of course, prices also depend on how rare the cds are.

i tried to establish a sort of measure for rareness, starting with

*xyz* = a bit rare

until

****xyz**** = veeery rare

all cds, meaning the disc and not the case, are in PERFECT CONDITION. a couple of digipacks might have some light scratches which you'd be informed about if you choose them; anyway, i'll provide pics for anyone interested, i just need some days because i don't own anything to take them.

i ship EVERYWHERE. of course, wether someone is interested he/she tells me and it'll take one or two days to get proper, right infos about shipping to that country and eventually insurance, discounts, etc.

if someone chooses AT LEAST THREE (3) CDs, he/she will receive a FREE CD not belonging to the list as a gift: this free cd will be either a promo or a real full-length/ep.
i will give three (3) options and you will choose the free cd.

please note that if you choose a promo it will anyway be a promo without voice-overs. that is, NO annoying people saying "you're listening to..." in the middle of the songs.

payment must be made via paypal exclusively or via recharge of postepay for italians. i've been using these methods since many years as i'm a hard ebayer so don't worry, i know how they work!

if someone is interested, i beg him/her to write me via mail pr to reply here, not via pm. my e-mail address is nattens _ lys A T yahoo . no (without spaces and change A T with @)

THE LIST: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZZWE1HF0

obviously no shipping until payment has arrived.:)