3 want it

01. The Fall: Chapter I
02. The Fall: Chapter II
03. The Fall: Chapter III
04. The Fall: Chapter IV
05. The Fall: Chapter V
06. The Fall: Chapter VI

Additional info
Reissue released in 12/2010 includes a bonus disc with the following new tracks:
01. The Fall: Chapter 7.7
02. The Fall: Chapter 7.77
03. The Fall: Chapter 7.777

Found in 2 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 10   Visited by: 233 users
03.02.2011 - 14:25
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
I can't begin to fathom why they'd want to re-issue this. It's as rubbish now as it always was. The tacked on second CD tracks are quite good; Blut aus Nord doing doom (or thereabouts) but they bear no semblance to the original CD tracks whatsoever. They should have released them as an EP.
10.02.2011 - 18:51
Rating: 4
Destructo

This CD is virtually the same song, repeated note to note again and again and again and again and again and again !!! Avoid....
15.03.2011 - 17:28
garrixon
Account deleted
This album gets undue hate, the songs on the album are similar but they aren't carbon copies of each other. What you call repetitive I call cohesive. The atmosphere on this album, and many of their others, is phenomenal and that's what drives it. The quiet industrial parts at the ends of the songs are creepy and beautiful, and a taste of what was to come on the much better TWWTG. It is a disappointing release because it comes between arguably their two best albums but it's by no means rubbish. And 8.4/10 from me.
07.02.2014 - 17:49
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
He should have released those 777 tracks as a standalone EP. Really good stuff. Probably the closest BaN's come to releasing a doom record.

Oh wait, I already said that. Nevermind.
24.12.2014 - 04:42
Rating: 6
mz

Revisited this one and enjoyed it more than before. I wished the album was shorter. Some tracks are rather good on their own, especially I love track 2 but the whole album is too repetitive. I blame the constant drum machine sound.

Still need to check the extra tracks. 7.777 sounds very good.
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
23.10.2015 - 22:33
Jaeryd
Nihil's Maw
Sorta decent, mostly "meh"... but those three tracks from the reissue disc are pretty awesome. The final one, Chapter 7.777, puts me in quite a state. Good shit, but I agree with JOOE, it should've been released as a separate, standalone EP.
----
25.07.2018 - 21:35
IBlackened

Damn, I love this record. Menacing, hypnotic, bleak, guitar-driven Atmospheric Black Metal. The production is pretty much perfect, raw but clear, so everything can be heard.
----
Their old stuff is better.
18.10.2018 - 18:08
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
It's not their best for sure, but I think it's a much more important album in their discog than some may think. This was basically the stepping stone between the earlier meloblack sound and The Work. Far more of the former sound, but you can begin to hear that creeping industrial dissonance enter the picture here and there as well, so listening to this album it becomes a bit easier to understand how the band made that huge leap.
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
03.12.2021 - 23:56
Rating: 9
sgtrobo

I'm one of the weirdos that really love this one. It is the same song, 6 chapters' worth, and it is not a "listen to songs individually" type album, it is basically 40-minutes of atmospheric cold
04.12.2021 - 00:28
Rating: 5
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Yeah it’s uhhhhh not so good.

Smashsmashsmashsmash go the drums.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS

Hits total: 7418 | This month: 15