Metal Storm logo
Chrome Division - Finish Work On New Album

Nuclear Blast press release

Norwegian doomsday rock n rollers Chrome Division featuring notorious Dimmu Borgir singer Shagrath on guitar, just finished the work on the bands new album.

The yet untitled effort will contain the following tracks, among others: "Unholy Roller", "Fight", "Zombies & Monsters", "Bulldogs Unleashed" and "Join The Ride".

Furthermore the album will feature the first recordings of new vocalist Shady Blue (better known as Athera from Susperia) who replaced Eddie Guz in 2009. The third Chrome Division release was recorded at Marius Strand Studio, Oslo and is set to be unleashed in the first half of 2011.

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Chrome Division
Posted: 06.02.2011 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 35 users
06.02.2011 - 20:43
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Eddie Guz had some great vocals, let's see if this is going to be as enjoyable as their previous effort.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
06.02.2011 - 20:56
Beer Fairy
Yes! I can't wait anymore, I want it now! Really hope this album to be as good as the others and even more
07.02.2011 - 03:49
marzepka87
Athera has a much more raw and powerful voice that is melodic at times so I think this should be a good album.
And I'm not saying Eddie isnt any good he's a hell of a singer I just see Athera as a better of the two.

Hits total: 2192 | This month: 7