‹‹ Back to the Recreation Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Users visited: 53  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by on 08.09.2006 at 00:58
Everyone has atleast one. As a kid, I loved the Flash. Recently I picked up the entire series on dvd and it just isn't the same. Sure I still got a little enjoyment from it now but not the same as when I was a kid. I would literally be glued to the television in ore of this but alas it doesn't have the same effect now.

On the other hand shows I watched as kid (Red Dwarf, Young Ones, Bottom) I loved but didn't really get. Rewatching these have been a treat as I can now fully interpret and comprehend what it is all about.

Page 4 of 4

Sigyn
miaregine.com

12.02.2009 at 11:41
Written by Himann on 12.02.2009 at 11:24

Written by Sigyn on 12.02.2009 at 11:22

Written by Himann on 12.02.2009 at 11:19

Written by Sigyn on 12.02.2009 at 11:06

Written by Himann on 09.02.2009 at 11:30

Pretty much all the cartoons I used to watch seem childish at this point. Seinfeld has become a bit dull recently as well although I still watch it now and then. Hmm McGyver used to be great but its silly now. Power Rangers used to be fun as well and now thats gone silly too..

Yeah.. MacGyver used to be so cool (when I was like 9 years old)! Now it's just embarrassing

*Funfact: I used to carry a picture of MacGyver in my wallet when I was a kid*

Another funfact: a friend of mine actually calls himself MacGyver as a nickname.. We stick to Mac.. Irony of the matter is that he's much older and more mature than the rest of us generally speaking

I also know a guy who calls himself MacGyver. Maybe its the same guy? :-p

I love funfacts!

Haha sounds like there are many lunatics walking around calling themselves MacGyver lol.. My dude is from the Philipines

Hehe... I know! My dude is Norwegian :-p
----
www.miaregine.com

Delirium and Delight
Bad English
nobody

02.10.2009 at 02:39
Almoust ewerythink what I watched The A Team, Miami Vice, Magnum, Walker Texas Raner, ewery think now looks diferent , ok sometimes I acnw atch but sorry 10 years old kid see A Team wounderfulll, action shooting, BA , Crazy Murdoc, 24 years old , how to say its be same like if I would play whit cars at age 24 what I did at age 10
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight

02.10.2009 at 08:38
It must be Power Rangers
----
The bones of beasts and the bones of kings
Become dust in the wake of the hymn
Mighty kingdoms rise, but they all will fall
No more than a breath on the wind

Syk
myspace/bonerama

02.10.2009 at 23:24
I used to really like Early Edition where a guy in Chicago "gets tomorrow's newspaper today" and tries to make the most of it - used to think it was kinda deep. I got real excited last year when I noticed it was being repeated but I felt a bit disappointed after watching most of the episodes. Still, decent show? Probably, but I guess there's better ways to spend your time than getting to know the ins & outs of these characters.

If only I could watch over Boston Public again to see if I still love that show...

Oh yeah, I suppose Lost, Dragonball Z a few years earlier, and a local soap opera a few years before then could all be lumped together, as I just eventually stopped watching cos all they did was take ages to rehash the same old stuff. Hopefully Heroes won't be joining that list anytime soon. Actually, think I might have got to the end of the DBZ eps... Never got to watch any other Dragonball stuff - I might still be interested but definitely not a priority atm.
----
death thrash death/doom/prog Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
ToMegaTherion

08.10.2009 at 01:28
Written by Ellrohir on 02.10.2009 at 08:38

It must be Power Rangers

Yes that would be one of mine too!
Also another one would be Monkey Majic.
----
- Laziness and cowardice are the reasons why such a large proportion of man, even
when nature has long emancipated them from devine guidance (naturaliter
maiorennes), nevertheless gladly remain enslaved for life.-
Immanuel Kant
Haddonfield
Chucky's Bride

08.10.2009 at 01:30
Written by Ellrohir on 02.10.2009 at 08:38

It must be Power Rangers

I second that, it seems cool when you're are young then you realise how cheesy it is.
----

"Seasons don't fear the reaper. Nor do the wind, the sun and the rain (we can be like they are)."
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight

08.10.2009 at 11:20
I wouldnt say exactly "cheesy"...more likely "odd" or something...
----
The bones of beasts and the bones of kings
Become dust in the wake of the hymn
Mighty kingdoms rise, but they all will fall
No more than a breath on the wind

Kasper

08.10.2009 at 21:07
Ninja Turtles. I used to be crazy about them, had a very large collection of various stuff..

It just isn't the same anymore.
----
"An open mind is like a fortress with it's gates unbarred and unguarded"

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Login or register to post here.