Metal Storm logo
40 Watt Sun - Debut Album Due In March

40 Watt Sun - the new band featuring Warning mainman Patrick Walker and Warning drummer Christian Leitch - will release their debut album, The Inside Room, on March 4th through Cyclone Empire Records.

According to a press release, the music of 40 Watt Sun "is characterised by distorted guitars, down-tempo rhythms and strong melodies, and by Patrick Walker's introspective lyrical themes and poignant vocals."

The Inside Room was recorded over three days and nights at The Library Studio in London, produced entirely by the band and engineered and mixed by bassist William Spong. It features five new songs of highly original, melancholic, pained but yet sanguine material.

The Inside Room [cover art] tracklist:

01. Restless
02. Open My Eyes
03. Between Times
04. Carry Me Home
05. This Alone
06. Take Me In (bonus track on Ltd. DLP)

Source: 40wattsun.com
Band profile: Warning
Posted: 13.02.2011 by *!*

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 75 users
13.02.2011 - 16:42
RobotPolarBear

Great news.
13.02.2011 - 19:01
Skøllgrim
Northern
Cannot wait for this to be released, my most anticipated album of all now.
13.02.2011 - 19:36
Mikyz

That sounds promising, hopefully Patrick Walker didn't lose his vocal prowess and soulful singing.
----
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.
14.02.2011 - 08:14
BudDa

Yes..Pat Walker is back. Can't wait for this too
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.
14.02.2011 - 16:14
Kuroboshi

Yay! Warning is one of the few doom bands I've really enjoyed listening to! Psyched for this one.
15.02.2011 - 06:37
Symmachus

Oh, this should look interesting. I really like the stuff I"ve heard by Warning. I'm glad that these guys are still doing music after Warning split.
15.02.2011 - 08:28
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Fuck yeah! I can't wait for this shit!
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"

Hits total: 3117 | This month: 11