Metal Storm logo
Cannibal Corpse - DVD Teaser Online

In conjunction with the release of Cannibal Corpse's fourth DVD, Global Evisceration, on March 15, Metal Blade Records has teamed up with BlankTV to debut the next teaser clip featuring part of a live performance of the track "Stripped, Raped, and Strangled". You can watch the clip below.

Global Evisceration was shot and edited by director Denise Korycki from Wild Wind Productions (who also shot and directed Centuries of Torment - The First 20 Years).

Global Evisceration contains one disc and is approximately 3 hours long with artwork by the infamous Vince Locke. The main program includes full live-song performances from two live shows: the Gothic Theater in Englewood, CO shot on March 5th 2010, and Sunshine Theater in Albuquerque, NM shot on August 5th 2010. Global Evisceration also includes bonus performances and extra segments including behind the scenes footage covering Evisceration Plague era tours.

Head over to this location to check out the first video - an excerpt that didn't make the final cut featuring Jesse Jackson.

Source: metalblade.com
Band profile: Cannibal Corpse
Posted: 15.02.2011 by *!*

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 116 users
15.02.2011 - 18:37
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Definitely getting this, should be awesome! xD
15.02.2011 - 19:01
ImperialTroll
Account deleted
Sweeet must have!
15.02.2011 - 19:58
Mad Mike

Too bad they didn't film anything at the Toronto show last year, that show was wild as fuck. Anywho, I'm definitely getting this, especially since it was directed by the same person who made COT, that doc was a masterpiece.
----
Did you ever notice that the people who tell you to get a life are normally people who should be dead in the first place?
15.02.2011 - 21:01
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Should be fun. I'm considering it.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
16.02.2011 - 00:45
regmighty

Looks great!!!!!!!
16.02.2011 - 07:04
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by Mad Mike on 15.02.2011 at 19:58
Anywho, I'm definitely getting this, especially since it was directed by the same person who made COT, that doc was a masterpiece.

Indeed. "Centuries Of Torment" was an awesome documentary/DVD. Certainly one of the best I've ever seen. Its great the same guy is handling the new CC DVD.
16.02.2011 - 12:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Was that cathedral/mosc in Istambul or was it in Sofia, and place near sea where was it?
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Hits total: 2919 | This month: 6