06. Deathless
07. Slashed By Shards Of Existence
    1 - I: Wounds
    2 - II: Echoes
    3 - III: Exit

Staff review by
Lucas
Rating:
Necronoclast – proof that first impressions are not always right. In fact, they can be very deceiving. Of course everyone knew that already, but sometimes you just need a little reminder. Well, let me tell you, I just got one. From my first encounter with the band I wasn't expecting much, but when I put the album on for a spin I ended up on the other end of the room, haircut ruined and the room itself ravaged: blown away.

Read more ››
published 07.03.2009 | Comments (2)

Found in 1 list
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 38 users
16.02.2011 - 18:05
[ZP]Avampire
His style of work is amazing !!!! this album blow my head off ,,,sooo f***in dope!:yes:
17.02.2011 - 06:41
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
staff
Written by [ZP]Avampire on 16.02.2011 at 18:05

His style of work is amazing !!!! this album blow my head off ,,,sooo f***in dope!:yes:

I'd say this is his strongest album to date, although Ashes doesn't deviate too much from the concept he laid out with this release, so you'll probably like that one too (if you haven't heard it yet).
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
19.02.2011 - 19:10
[ZP]Avampire
Written by Troy Killjoy on 17.02.2011 at 06:41

Written by [ZP]Avampire on 16.02.2011 at 18:05

I'd say this is his strongest album to date, although Ashes doesn't deviate too much from the concept he laid out with this release, so you'll probably like that one too (if you haven't heard it yet).

thanx for letting me know
01.03.2016 - 23:35
Rating: 9
Alex F
Slick Dick Rick
This album so goddamn excellent. Really represents what modern (standard) BM should sound like to me

Hits total: 3947 | This month: 12