Metal Storm logo
Seals being beaten and killed

Original post

Posted by marinBG, 10.09.2006 - 18:06
I don't know if this is true, but I'm just passing it foreward. Judge yourself...

http://tuleni.hit.bg
12.05.2007 - 02:19
Relentless
Account deleted
Written by Bitch Boy on 11.05.2007 at 19:17

@ Relentless: at least in Mexico that doesn't happen, the meat of the dead bull isn't for poor people, it's for supermarkets and stores.

Hmmm thats a bit bad. I know that the Spanish distribute the meat to the poor and the elderly for free.
14.05.2007 - 04:34
Judas
The Amputator
Written by A.J Thunder on 07.05.2007 at 10:40

And it doesnt really matther how you kill it cuz its just gone die anyway.

So, you're saying that if I were to torture you to death rather than just give you a lethal injection, you wouldn't care, because you're going to die anyway?

To the photos, well, they are horrible, and I would not like to be one of those seals whatsoever. Bludgeoning them to death is not the way to hunt. I've never been hunting, and I can live without meat, so I am truly at a loss to see why people would enjoy doing this. If it is a means of controlling the seal population, or if it is to use the carcasses for meat and pelts, then I can see why they have to be killed, but perhaps a better method could be suggested, such as a gun.

About chickens, cows and other farm animals, they are frequently subjected to poor living conditions, even if their deaths are quick and painless. If I were to be killed, I'd rather be killed in a horrible way following a peaceful life, rather than live a crap life and get killed painlessly. Obviously, a painless death after a good life is preferable, but if I had to choose...

Theoretically, only followers of the Jain religion can get all high and mighty on others here, because that is the only religion that forbids the killing of any life form whatsoever, including micro-organisms; hence, many Jains even wear facemasks so they don't inhale organisms and brush the ground before their feet so that no insects are inadvertently stepped on.
----
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn both go back into the same box."
16.05.2007 - 12:00
A.J Thunder

I propably would care, but if you would do that just to make me end up on your plate, would you care? And that would be cannibalism wich isnt the thing here. If i were to kill you for food what difference would it make for me how you die, i cant kill you in all kinds of ways cuz that would ruin the meat...
And i was talking about hunting, not just killing stuff for fun.
19.05.2007 - 18:42
iMPERiAL_iCE
Weeping Heart
this makes me really laugh.....people are getting beaten, killed, murdered everyday in Iraq, Palestine and other places in the world and all you can think about is SEALS!!
this is a really weird thing....
FUCK the seals think about humans first.
----
The older I get.........The faster I was

Smurfilator -- back when Smurf Metal existed :'(
19.05.2007 - 19:17
MadGatsu

Written by iMPERiAL_iCE on 19.05.2007 at 19:05

this makes me really laugh.....people are getting beaten, killed, murdered everyday in Iraq, Palestine and other places in the world and all you can think about is SEALS!!
this is a really weird thing....
FUCK the seals think about humans first.

Hm...dude, sure you are right. All around the world ppl die in the same or worse conditions as these seals. But does it make it any better to still kill the seals? Do you feel like "oh...well..ppl die in more horrible ways than those seals do...so lets just forget about them and concetrate on NOT killing other humans". Thats kinda irracional and incoherent ya know (and egocentric too :p)
----
Games don't make people violent, lag does.
19.05.2007 - 19:40
Pinusar
Account deleted
@ Imperial Ice. Why fuck the seals? Its true that people are killed and murdered too but does it change the fact the seals are? And why are humans better than seals, both are a part of nature, so if you can explain why they are better, then please explain. If humans shouldn't be killed just for fun then I see no reason why seals should.

Those pictures are very cruel, no matter what they are killed for, I think this should be done in at least more painless way, like a shot from a gone or spear, or at least their throats slit when their clubbed, not left dying and suffering. Here some could say that if they die anyway then the last few minutes or hours of suffering don't really matter, they'll be relieved of it in some time anyway. I think that's true to some extent but I think most of the humans would not like to die in a painful way, so why should animals? Its just a question of pity. I don't agree with killing for fun anyway, because first, it disrupts the nature and second, killing animals for food is a part of the food chain, that is how nature works, its the same when a lion kills a zebra for example. And I think no one should be stripped of life for someone elses fun, its unfair. Here the point Tommy T brought up comes to mind, that people don't really need meat, or at least as much of it as they use, so I see that to some extent its the same as killing for fun. But first, if I'm not mistaken humans do need meat because of some components it contains(although some, I think, can be gotten from certain plants, too), but I'm not very good at biology. But hunting is often the only way to get food for humans anyway, so in such situations it is just a natural food chain. But the fact that I haven't gone to Canada yet to try to persuade the hunters not to kill the seals for fun(I don't know for sure, if they kill for fun though), or at least do it in a painless way shows that I don't care enough about that, so I'm a hypocrite here and not as good person as might seem.
23.05.2007 - 18:41
iMPERiAL_iCE
Weeping Heart
@(everybody who has quoted me): I'm not saying that seals should be beaten, but what I'm saying is that people should focus on human beings before they focus on animals, because of on thing "WE ARE HUMANS" and we should care about human beings more.......

thats what I think
----
The older I get.........The faster I was

Smurfilator -- back when Smurf Metal existed :'(
24.05.2007 - 11:46
A.J Thunder

I think your totally right, there are many more important things to care about.
But this topic was about beating the seals not humans.