Metal Storm logo
The Unholy Alliance Tour

10.09.2006 - 20:36
tulkas
el parcero
(First of all, if this is in the wrong topic, please move it. Wasn´t sure where to put it)

Now, going into the subject, as some of you may know 'The Unholly Alliance Tour' is now active and currently in South America. Next friday it's Colombia's turn to recive Slayer and I'm really looknig forward to it. So, I just wanted to hear opinions from people who have already seen it and tell me what you thought or anything you may want to comment about it.
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
10.09.2006 - 20:48
Endoftherainbow

It was one of the best shows I've ever seen Slayer will kick your ass so hard you won't recover for atleast a week. All of the bands on the tour put on a great show I couldn't have been any happier with how that show was.
11.09.2006 - 01:01
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
^^^ what he said.

From what I understand, Lamb of God will either put on a great show or they will disappoint. When they are 100% they are incredible.
11.09.2006 - 02:54
Stigmatized
Agreed. Lamb Of God was top-notch on this tour when I saw them in ATL. Slayer will steal the show though, because they're Fuckin' Slayer. The best show I've seen, no question.
11.09.2006 - 04:23
tulkas
el parcero
Wow, sounds really good although the bad thing in Colombia is that from all the touring bands the only one coming here is Slayer. I was expecting at least COB. Anyway, there's going to be an opening band from Colombia called Masacre, don't know if you've heard it. Still, I think a great show is coming forth.
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
11.09.2006 - 04:25
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Damn, that sucks. Well, at least you get to see Slayer.
11.09.2006 - 04:26
Stigmatized
Written by tulkas on 11.09.2006 at 04:23

Wow, sounds really good although the bad thing in Colombia is that from all the touring bands the only one coming here is Slayer. I was expecting at least COB. Anyway, there's going to be an opening band from Colombia called Masacre, don't know if you've heard it. Still, I think a great show is coming forth.

Damn, that sucks man. Slayer will be worth it though.