Metal Storm logo
Karl Sanders - To Guest On New Nervecell Album

As previously reported, Psychogenocide, the new album of Dubai based death-thrashers Nervecell, will be released on March 31st in the Middle East through Spellbind Records, on April 29th in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and on May 2nd in the rest of Europe through Lifeforce Records. The album will feature the guest vocals of Nile guitarist/vocalist Karl Sanders.

Comments the band: "We are extremely proud to announce that Karl Sanders will be a part of our new album Psychogenocide as guest vocals on the song entitled "Shunq (To The Despaired... King Of Darkness)".

This particular song is special to the band as it will mark the first extreme metal track ever to include both Arabic lyrics mixed in with English lyrics, and who better else to have come on board and collaborate on this theme with us than the legendary Karl Sanders!

The word "Shunq" in Arabic has two meanings: to choke or to be hung by the neck. The song consists mainly of ideas and knowledge gathered from sources that speak about Lucifer and the demons that serve him. The song "Shunq (To The Despaired... King Of Darkness)" speaks about the battle of us humans and these demons in reality, in the end Satan himself brought forth to justice.

Psychogenocide [cover art] tracklist:

01. Anemic Assurgency
02. Upon An Epidemic Scheme
03. All Eyes On Them
04. Amok Doctrine
05. Psychogenocide
06. Imprint
07. شنق - Shunq (To The Despaired?King Of Darkness) [feat. Karl Sanders]
08. The Taste Of Betrayal
09. Driven By Nescience
10. Nation's Plague

Source: nervecell.net
Band profile: Nervecell
Posted: 26.02.2011 by Nefarious

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 90 users
26.02.2011 - 14:30
R.I.Pdeadlegends
Account deleted
I need this one real bad...
26.02.2011 - 20:34
ImperialTroll
Account deleted
HOLY SHIT!! AWESOME!
27.02.2011 - 11:31
JD
Account deleted
So the mysterious guest is "Karl Sanders", am stunned, can't wait to get this album!
27.02.2011 - 23:11
Symmachus
Hey, it sounds like it could be great. Karl Sanders and Nervecell seem like they could be easily compatible with one another.
29.11.2011 - 22:09
Big-Al
Brilliant album, love it.
----

I drink moosepiss

Hits total: 3299 | This month: 8