06. Innocence
07. Autumn Infinity
08. Coma
09. Indignation
10. Existence
11. Silhouette
12. Weakness

Additional info
Produced by Jörg Uken and Lutz de Putter.
Recorded and mixed in July 2009 at the Soundlodge Studio, Rhauderfehn, Germany.
Mastered at the Soundlodge Studio by Jörg Uken.
Music written by Lutz de Putter.
Lyrics by Birgit Lau and Lutz de Putter.
Artwork by Yvonne Harste.

Staff review by
Jason W.
Rating:
Releases like this are few and far between for me. Mandrake continue to refine their gothic metal style, walking their own solitary path throughout a city of antiquity, traveling on paths left oft-unexplored, hidden between the shadows of overproduced and commercialized albums. They reveal a sorrowful, passionate song writing, full of coarse male vocals and sincere female vocals, ready to slowly haunt you with its own honesty and yearning for a release from own our psychological seclusions.

Read more ››
published 19.09.2010 | Comments (11)

Releases like this are few and far between for me. Mandrake continue to refine their gothic metal style, walking their own solitary path throughout a city of antiquity, traveling on paths left oft-unexplored, hidden between the shadows of overproduced and commercialized albums. They reveal a sorrowful, passionate song writing, full of coarse male vocals and sincere female vocals, ready to slowly haunt you with its own honesty and yearning for a release from own our psychological seclusions. This is easily my Gothic Metal album of 2010!

dismaleuphony's picks | More picks ››
Thumbs up: Lyrinan

Found in 2 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 1   Visited by: 64 users
26.02.2011 - 15:27
VPeter

One of the albums I checked out from the awards. I vaguely remember these guys but had never really checked them out.
Pretty solid album, the genre these guys play is a pretty big mindfuck though. They seem to play classic symphonic metal but they mix it up with lot's of Gothic riffs and other Gothic influences. People will be now more then ever confused about Gothic metal Regardless of genre this is a great album.

Hits total: 9649 | This month: 8