Metal Storm logo
Shadow Battalion (Thrash Meets Old School Heavy Metal)

11.09.2006 - 02:45
-Valhalla-

http://www.myspace.com/shadowbattalionmetal
I play rhythm guitars.
Listen to our 2 songs, let us know what you think, we haven't quite found our sound yet, but we're looking for a Lamb Of God/Death/Pantera, type sound. but right now I'd say we sound more like Firewind/Iron Maiden/Metallica sound.
----
A decapitated head could remain conscious for up to 30 seconds after being removed, offering the victim a truly unique perspective on the world for those last few moments.
11.09.2006 - 04:51
tulkas
el parcero
So, I just heard both songs and to be honest I did like them. I wouldn't really know what kind of genre it would be, I mean, I heard a sound from different bands and genres, like some stuff from power and from thrash, but it's still good. I think mixing sounds from different genres is good as long as it's donde properly, and this is one case. I still think the vocals should improve a little, but hey! you've got a long way to go.

Anyway, I have some friends with bands so I know what it's like. Good luck to you and hope you can find a drummer. Keep on rockin' dude See ya touring here in Colombia, hehe
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
15.09.2006 - 06:50
-Valhalla-

Written by tulkas on 11.09.2006 at 04:51

So, I just heard both songs and to be honest I did like them. I wouldn't really know what kind of genre it would be, I mean, I heard a sound from different bands and genres, like some stuff from power and from thrash, but it's still good. I think mixing sounds from different genres is good as long as it's donde properly, and this is one case. I still think the vocals should improve a little, but hey! you've got a long way to go.

Anyway, I have some friends with bands so I know what it's like. Good luck to you and hope you can find a drummer. Keep on rockin' dude See ya touring here in Colombia, hehe

Thanks alot man, we're actually planning on changing the vocals, because we looked into our influences like Death and Lamb Of God, and they use extreme vocals, so we're deffninately gonna find our own vocal style. and im pretty sure we're finally set for drums (at this moment)

Any ideas on what kind of Vox could go with the 2 songs we got up on there? because we have 5 songs written we need to convert, revitalize, and rerecord!
----
A decapitated head could remain conscious for up to 30 seconds after being removed, offering the victim a truly unique perspective on the world for those last few moments.