Metal Storm logo
The Young Ones

11.09.2006 - 05:58
CianideDeath
Account deleted
Excellent 80's british comedy. My favourite alltime tv series. Who else loves it?
11.09.2006 - 18:42
heresiarch
Forever Dead
I do. It was damn hilarious especially Rick's and Vivian's on going battle
----
Heaven queen , carry me away from all pain

No reason to live for
One reason to die for

... To live for my death ...
12.09.2006 - 04:23
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
i want to see more of it. I only have two recollections from the bits I saw as a kid.

1. Madness appearing and playing on the show.

2. The heavy metaller throwing a party and, invariably, his buddies start wafflestomping the hippie who just moans, "Don't kill me, I'm a vegetarian!"

I must see more.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
23.04.2007 - 13:30
charon
Account deleted
So funny to watch....i have all the episodes and never get bored...but has anyone seen bottom?? thats even funnier.
23.04.2007 - 17:32
Opium
Account deleted
I loved watching season 2, absolutely classic series. Neil is my favourite character, by a long shot.

I want to see more of this series, yet I'm unable to, because I can't find it anywhere
30.04.2007 - 08:41
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Ive seen a few episodes before my cable got expensive and we had channels cut. I found it really funny and Ive been looking for the DVD seasons everywhere. and the Lemmy guest appearances are sweet.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
07.05.2007 - 04:13
jizzlord
like a fox
i havent seen it in years, its humor was excellent
----

11.05.2007 - 00:21
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
I got all the episodes about two months ago on two dvds for just 8 euros total

Absolutely fucking hilarious, especially Neil
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

12.05.2007 - 12:53
Throne of Rats

So bloody funny, I've both series my favorie line/quote is Neil is writing a letter to the bank.
"Darling facist bullyboy, give me some more money you bastard. May the seed of your loin be fruitfull in the belly of your woman Neil"

But there are many more.
----
Burning Crosses, Invoke the Powers, Rape the Crown, Hell Awaits!!
17.05.2007 - 06:15
Woven Elegy
Account deleted
Rick Mayall's and Adrian Edmondson's brand of comedy is sort of juvenile and really out there compared to other comedy types, which is why i love it.

The Young Ones is classic but i also happen to love Bottom just as much if not more, thought i haven't seen any of their live stuff yet.
22.08.2008 - 13:14
Oracle
Orcinus
Haha i get a few laughs out of this show... Recently bought Matt both series and been watching it and fucking hilarious
22.08.2008 - 15:45
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Why is everyone here Australian?! I guess other than the British, were the next best fans of their comedy haha.

Love the show. Its up there with my favs. I love the randomness.

My favourite part is when Vyvyan and Rik are arguing over the room, and Vyv sets fire to the bed, they both run out of the room and tell Neil its his. The funny part is Neils reaction.... "Ohhhh Nooooo" he just gets so sucked into the trap!
23.08.2008 - 18:48
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Dark Cornatus on 22.08.2008 at 15:45

Why is everyone here Australian?! I guess other than the British, were the next best fans of their comedy haha.

My favourite part is when Vyvyan and Rik are arguing over the room, and Vyv sets fire to the bed, they both run out of the room and tell Neil its his. The funny part is Neils reaction.... "Ohhhh Nooooo" he just gets so sucked into the trap!

Ffs, I am NOT a Pom or an Aussie. I am Dutch
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

24.08.2008 - 02:30
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 23.08.2008 at 18:48

Written by Dark Cornatus on 22.08.2008 at 15:45

Ffs, I am NOT a Pom or an Aussie. I am Dutch

Haha, well i dont know man.... cricket, british humour.... what else? Id say your turning Aussie!