Metal Storm logo
Sebastian Bach - Working On New Solo Material

Former Skid Row singer Sebastian Bach recently entered a Los Angeles studio with his new, young, virtuosic guitarist Nick Sterling and producer Bob Marlette ( Black Sabbath, Atreyu, Filter) to fine-tune the material for Bach's next solo album, tentatively due this summer through Frontiers Records.

In a recent Facebook posting, Bach wrote: "What a great day! We finished pre-production today (Saturday, March 5th) and are set to start tracking drums for 13 songs on Monday night after I film [a guest appearance on VH1 Classic's] "That Metal Show". All songs are done and I could not be happier at this stage. Drummer Bobby Jarzombek ( Rob Rock, Halford, Riot) is such a pro I can't wait to watch him wail on the kit all this week!"

Sebastian previously described his new solo material as "heavy, interesting, classic sounding, modern sounding, completely rock 'n' roll ? just how we like it!"

Source: roadrunnerrecords.com
Posted: 07.03.2011 by ravendeath

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 49 users
07.03.2011 - 19:30
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Does anyone else think that image belongs on a paperback romance novel? He just needs to lose the shirt and show off his over-sized pecs with a wind machine blowing his hair back slightly.

You probably want the title of the book. A Man and His Motorcycle.

/offtopic
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
08.03.2011 - 04:44
Marcus
Doit Like Bernie
No Damnocracy reunion?

Written by Troy Killjoy on 07.03.2011 at 19:30

Does anyone else think that image belongs on a paperback romance novel? He just needs to lose the shirt and show off his over-sized pecs with a wind machine blowing his hair back slightly.

You probably want the title of the book. A Man and His Motorcycle.

/offtopic

Fabio?

Hits total: 2337 | This month: 5