Metal Storm logo
Terror - New Video Online

"Return To Strength", the new kick-ass video clip from hardcore titans Terror, can now be watched below.

"Return To Strength" comes off the band's latest album Keepers Of The Faith, which was released in late August last year through Century Media Records.

The album was produced by Chad Gilbert of New Found Glory at Buzzbomb Studios in Orange County, California. It was engineered by Paul Miner (Death By Stereo) and mixed by Matt Hyde (Hatebreed, Slayer).

Source: myspace.com
Posted: 09.03.2011 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 26 users
09.03.2011 - 22:37
Yojimbo
Weak and lame. Please don't call this Hardcore.
13.03.2011 - 15:24
Thryce
Retired Staff
Elite
Written by Yojimbo on 09.03.2011 at 22:37

It's still hardcore though :
----
Your favorite band sucks.
13.03.2011 - 15:33
Yojimbo
Written by Thryce on 13.03.2011 at 15:24

Written by Yojimbo on 09.03.2011 at 22:37

It's still hardcore though :

What I mean is the term "hardcore" (in relation to music) originated with punk rock in the late 70's. It then developed to a further extreme in the 80's. Bands like Bad Brains, The Misfits, The Exploited are hardcore as I know it. This is metal. No disrespect, just teaching you.

This:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_RIZUU7xQA

And this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bZzM4s0Hgs
13.03.2011 - 15:59
Thryce
Retired Staff
Elite
Written by Yojimbo on 13.03.2011 at 15:33

No disrespect, just teaching you.

Lol. So, in the 80's the genre stopped evolving and just disappeared altogether? Thanks for the history lesson, professor.

Hardcore is much more than just hardcore punk "like you know it". Bands like Agnostic Front, Sick Of It All, First Blood, Death Before Dishonor and Terror are labelled hardcore as well. Look 'em up for yourself.
----
13.03.2011 - 18:07
Yojimbo
Written by Thryce on 13.03.2011 at 15:59

Written by Yojimbo on 13.03.2011 at 15:33

No disrespect, just teaching you.

Lol. So, in the 80's the genre stopped evolving and just disappeared altogether? Thanks for the history lesson, professor.

Hardcore is much more than just hardcore punk "like you know it". Bands like Agnostic Front, Sick Of It All, First Blood, Death Before Dishonor and Terror are labelled hardcore as well. Look 'em up for yourself.

Yeah, I know. I've listened to AF and SOIA for over ten years. But the slow chug riffs in this song have no roots in punk rock. And I never said anything about the genre not evolving. The evolution of hardcore has come about through The Casualties, The Unseen, Municipal Waste as well as the cross-over thrash scene. I wasn't giving you an attitude so you don't need to be an ass.
14.03.2011 - 12:51
Thryce
Retired Staff
Elite
Written by Yojimbo on 13.03.2011 at 18:07

The evolution of hardcore has come about through The Casualties, The Unseen, Municipal Waste as well as the cross-over thrash scene.

Indeed. And bands like Bad Brains had a major influence on the NYHC scene when they moved to the city back in the early 80's.
----
15.03.2011 - 01:46
Elodie Artour
Slania
Guys, why fight over genres? Haven't you heard of the rant about the irrelevance of arguing over music?
----
Speak up dear 'cause I cannot hear you...

Hits total: 2604 | This month: 5