Metal Storm logo
Mors Principium Est - Two Members Leave The Band

Finnish melodic death metal band Mors Principium Est has just lost two guitar players, as both Kalle Aaltonen (Synestesia) and Tomy Laisto (Hateform) have left the band.

Vocalist Ville Viljanen commented as follows: "To be honest, things are pretty bad. Our guitar players feel that Mors Principium Est is not something they want be part of anymore. They have their reasons why they feel so, so...

Anyways. If we still want to continue with Mors Principium Est, we need new guitar players. This is our LAST try to make things happen. If it does not work this time, or we don't find the right person/persons, then it's game over for Mors Principium Est.

So, if you are, or know somebody, who is at least 21 years old, willing and able to write and play death metal with melodies and also would like to be a part of the new Mors Principium Est, then send us an email. YOU CAN BE FROM ANYWHERE. As long as you are eager and get something done, then you may be the one we are looking for."

Source: morsprincipiumest.com
Band profile: Mors Principium Est
Posted: 11.03.2011 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 16   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 156 users
11.03.2011 - 17:33
.:Nataras:.
.:Saratan:.
OH! WTF!!! noooo.... I love this Band!!!
...sorry i don't know a right Person...
Shit!!!
too Bad...
----
.:Saratan:.
11.03.2011 - 17:49
RhaegarTargaryen
Telcontar
CRAP.
----
... For years I have traveled in coldness,
But my heart is warm as the darkened sun above me...
Nothing can never take away
What I've seen with these tired eyes
11.03.2011 - 17:58
Aeonfrost

This band, has so much promise, really sad that such a thing is happening.
11.03.2011 - 18:02
FeskarN

This is really bad. They have made such awesome albums and now I'm afraid that they will not sound the same anymore.. Hope im wrong.
----
The Land Is Silent... Before The Storm!
11.03.2011 - 18:32
ImperialTroll
Account deleted
God damn it! I hope they can get back on their feet ASAP...too bad I don't know anyone talented enough to join such a great band
11.03.2011 - 19:48
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Really bad news. i think we wont see again the MPE of the 2 first albums...
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
11.03.2011 - 21:21
>Odysseus

So sad to hear this ... to see such talented band die infront of you when all of us were waiting for the next album to come ... F U U U U U U U U U C K !!
12.03.2011 - 02:58
Timmeh
Dudeman
Just put them on on my media player then jumped on metalstorm and this is what I see? Ahh dude this sucks.
12.03.2011 - 06:45
elseif

Let's hope they find some good guitar players, I always liked their music.
12.03.2011 - 10:47
theregnar
Account deleted
Noooooooo!
12.03.2011 - 12:58
MechanisT
Account deleted
Nothing like waking up to a shitty news...really sets the tone for the day in fine-ass fashion...
12.03.2011 - 18:44
bluemobiusx
Account deleted
Start messaging all those really good guitar players on Youtube and tell them to try out.
Ever since Jori left in 2007 I haven't been too optimistic about this band's future. They have three great albums though and a lot of bands can't claim that.
14.03.2011 - 00:03
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Sad news indeed. I hope they will find the "right" fresh blood as they mentioned in this statement. They have delivered really decent albums and they really deserve to continue.
16.03.2011 - 14:21
Joey Filth

I'm going to send in my resume.
25.12.2011 - 16:09
xxxAtticusxxx

Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk u guys r the best
25.12.2011 - 20:18
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
^ What just happened?
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."

Hits total: 3950 | This month: 4