Metal Storm logo
Impaled Nazarene

11.09.2006 - 22:23
Ibanez07
Account deleted
I've heard some stuff from this band [6th Degree Mindfuck, Healers of the Red Plauge, etc.] and have come to relly enjoy their music. Though I know very little about them. And I understand that they have an Alexi Laiho connection as well. Anyone care to share their thoughts or information about this band?
11.09.2006 - 23:44
CianideDeath
Account deleted
Alexi was on one album.
12.09.2006 - 00:52
Damnated
Churchburner
Alexi was in the band for 2 years. They play black metal, use guitar solos often, and are enjoyable. Check out their new album. It is quite good.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
12.09.2006 - 01:16
Streetcleaner
Account deleted
Funny music, different Black Metal, but nothing memorable... some of their older stuff like Nihil or Suomi Fin Perkele is good, but overall grows old rather fast... Impaled Nazarene are repeating themselves a lot, and although I downloaded Pro Patria Finlandia months ago, I had only found the mood to listen to it two or three times.
12.09.2006 - 01:51
Daru Jericho
I haven't heard Pro Patria Finlandia yet but I do like Imp Naz. My favourite album is probably Nihil. I kinda agree with Streetcleaner though; Imp Naz loses its charm far too quickly and I recommend you listen to them once in a while. I can imagine they're fun to listen to if you're drunk or just want to have a good time though.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

12.09.2006 - 01:58
CianideDeath
Account deleted
I don't know how to explain it? Maybe a punk based type of black metal?
12.09.2006 - 01:59
CianideDeath
Account deleted
I agree there is no memorable moments what so ever
12.09.2006 - 14:02
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
they have some great stuff and they have some not so great stuff. i don't like the overproduced monotonous, unmemorable stuff they've produced this decade but latex cult and ugra karma are essential albums.

i saw them live and they were terrible though. very sloppy and only played for 30 minutes despite being the main band.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
13.09.2006 - 00:20
CianideDeath
Account deleted
hahaha thier music is very sloppy altogether. I still enjoy their work from time to time
13.09.2006 - 00:29
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I received All That You Fear free from my work a while ago and I enjoyed it (maybe because free cd's sound twice as good than ones that you buy), but I only listened to it twice. The guitars were quite good and for some reason it reminded me of Motorhead and Dead Kennedys. I really don't prefer the over-zealous bands that obviously try hard to appear black metal, like Dark Funeral, but from what I've heard I think they are decent. They have a lot of horrible material, but they also have a lot of good stuff.
13.09.2006 - 03:31
CianideDeath
Account deleted
I wish I could have seen SadEx and Implaed Naz on tour, it would have been excellent
14.10.2006 - 23:02
Der Meister
Account deleted
Really good band! I'd like to call their music for Thrashing Black Metal, atleast the newer stuff. Also, I like the fact that they have good production on the new albums. I mean, what the fuck could be wrong with having good production? How could bad production make the music itself better, that's something I have never understood. Remember! It's about the music, not the tr00ness!!!
27.11.2006 - 22:30
Megadeth88
This band isn't that bad. I heard their album "Nihil", and was really surprised on how good they sound. I still need to check out their other albums though.
27.03.2007 - 19:33
GT
Coffee!!
Staff
I found the album 'Death Comes in 26 Carefully Selected Pieces' in the local liberary and it's an ok album. Funny and wierd in a good way. Haven't heard anything else by them and doubt I ever will, but they're nice when I need a break from what I normally listen to
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
28.03.2007 - 19:02
Basso
Account deleted
I think Nihil is their greatest effort yet. It really is raw, brutal and has great solos. The lyrics are silly, and horrible to the point its charming and the vocals are cruel. What is there not to enjoy?
28.03.2007 - 20:03
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Elite
Amazing band with a "Nuclear War metal" as they name it.

Try to listen the song "I am The killer Of Trolls" 2 minutes of real pleasure and the intro is terrible
29.03.2007 - 17:58
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Elite
Written by Guest on 29.03.2007 at 06:34

Good luck since it's not on any of thier albums eh and yes it is a killer song to.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decade_of_Decadence_(Impaled_Nazarene)

Look number 27
22.02.2008 - 22:08
NOИ
except from the Pro Patria Finlandia album which was a pseudo-patriotic album (the name say it all), this band is an old one and they're playing some good music, black/death/trash metal or whatever they call it.
24.02.2008 - 11:39
Desertman
Account deleted
absence of war does not mean peace!!!
what an amazing band
btw there last album banned in lot of europeans countries due to freedom!
29.04.2008 - 08:09
Anarchist
Impaled Nazarene kick ass, I loved Pro Patria Finlandia. One Dead Nation Under Dead God is an incredibly good and catchy song. For those who have Fallen was good too, I really liked how they used the gunshot sound effects in that one. A great Band and a great album if you ask me.
03.05.2008 - 18:29
APOHAKC
The Bard
Mika the pervert is the man, surely one of the best live bands I saw haha, not much into their music, I have some compilation of 20 of their songs I like, the rest is just not for me
----
They say that we are gone but I can't let you down
The heathen faith will rise again we won't fail now
I know we cannot die forever is our time
Give my people back to me free from Christianity!!!!
30.11.2008 - 06:52
"Nihil" is a classic. Everything Impaled Nazarene has done is brilliant.
----
The Aeons go past and the plagues get unleashed
The city of good is under siege.