Metal Storm logo
Firewind - New Video Online

"Embrace The Sun", the new video from Greek power metallers Firewind, can now be watched below. The clip was helmed by acclaimed director Patric Ullaeus.

"Embrace The Sun" comes off the band's latest album Days Of Defiance, which was released in late October last year through Century Media Records.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Firewind
Posted: 15.03.2011 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 84 users
15.03.2011 - 18:27
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Meh. Nothing special in my opinion. The videos never really matter, and the song sounds quite below average in Firewind standards. Also, I'm pretty sure I've heard a similar solo before... at least the first chords.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
15.03.2011 - 21:05
Stabby
Account deleted
Awesome vocals, though.
15.03.2011 - 21:24
TheAmazingP

Wow... Another dose of mediocrity.
15.03.2011 - 22:18
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Written by Guest on 15.03.2011 at 21:05

Awesome vocals, though.

That was actually one of the things that I found weird in the song. It lacks the power that he got us used to. Pretty boring, this one, in my opinion.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
15.03.2011 - 23:45
Kamil
Account deleted
Very average video to very average song from the worst Firewind album with Apollo.
16.03.2011 - 11:54
morsus

Baaaaaaaaaad......
24.03.2011 - 03:50
Yasmine

Average.
----
"Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute." G B Stern
"Society is like a stew. If you don't stir it up every once in a while then a layer of scum float u

Hits total: 2929 | This month: 6