‹‹ Back to the Promotion and Ads
Users visited: 13  
Search this topic:  

DeathSlyzer

17.03.2011 at 20:35
Hey everyone! I would just like to inform you all that I have started a new podcast/blog over here There I do a lot of reviews, play a lot of thrash, and I even did an interview not too long ago. So please check it out and tell me what you think!

P.S. I don't know if this is the right forum category to post the topic in, but just tell me if it isn't.

Enjoy!
----
I sold my soul to any fool who'd buy it!
What's it gonna take to make you riot!?
ß
Problem?

18.03.2011 at 03:54
Written by DeathSlyzer on 17.03.2011 at 20:35

Hey everyone! I would just like to inform you all that I have started a new podcast/blog over at www.speed-thrash-death.blogspot.com Here I do a lot of reviews, play a lot of thrash, and I even did an interview not too long ago. So please check it out and tell me what you think!

P.S. I don't know if this is the right forum category to post the topic in, but just tell me if it isn't.

Enjoy!

This would be more suitable in the Promotion and Ads section.
----
My music blog - Updated as of 13/07/12

To live is to think - Cicero
DeathSlyzer

19.03.2011 at 15:31
Oh sorry. Where is that then? I couldn't find it you see. Is it one of the forums on the very bottom?
----
Lucas
Mr. Noise

19.03.2011 at 18:01
Yep. here.

moved.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
DeathSlyzer

20.03.2011 at 02:59
Written by Lucas on 19.03.2011 at 18:01

Yep. here.

moved.

All right! Thanks man. I must have overlooked it while scrolling through the forums, so sorry about that.

But anyways, now there is a new episode up, where I play some pretty underground bands like Bludvera and Dimentia. Bludvera was really awesome, so you guys should check that out!
----
DeathSlyzer

21.08.2011 at 13:37
It's been a while since I've checked this thread. So I just wanted to give a quick update that the podcast has really went to a new level. I've got some co-hosts, we're having a lot of fun recording the episodes, and we've also got in touch with some labels who are willing to give us promos. So you've got a good deal of stuff to look forward to now.
----

Advertise on Metal Storm

Login or register to post here.