Metal Storm logo
!T.O.O.H.! (avant garde death/grind)

17.05.2006 - 23:42
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
I first heard about this band when Herz wrote a review for their "Pod Vladou Bice" album. He gave it a perfect 10, so I knew that it had to be something good. When I went to their official website and listened to 'Cistka', I was blown away. Never in my life had I heard such strange yet awesome music. Soon, I downloaded their "Pod Vladou Bice" album off DC++, and I absolutely fell in love with the album. It is now on my list of top 10 favorite albums. Now what do you guys think about !T.O.O.H.!, this amazingly technical death/grind band from the Czech Republic? My favorite songs from them include 'Cistka', Aura & Ziata', 'Svatorecim', and 'Ja Je Proto Proti'.
18.05.2006 - 04:44
Deucehound
Account deleted
I've wanted to hear a song smaple or something by this band. They sound like a fun experimental band, but you'll be hard pressed to buy any of their albums, it takes awhile to find their records, you need to look for really underground distrubutors. I've tried going on their site, but it didn't let me on it. Can you send me the link to where you went?
18.05.2006 - 14:11
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 18.05.2006 at 04:44

I've wanted to hear a song smaple or something by this band. They sound like a fun experimental band, but you'll be hard pressed to buy any of their albums, it takes awhile to find their records, you need to look for really underground distrubutors. I've tried going on their site, but it didn't let me on it. Can you send me the link to where you went?

Link's right here.
http://www.tooh.wz.cz/mainEN.html
18.05.2006 - 16:10
__Az__
Ive never heard, any !T.O.O.H.!... But as theres so much hype around them, I might aswell...
18.05.2006 - 19:48
koniu
Account deleted
shame that on their website there is only a few seconds of samples and in shops in Poland it is very difficult to find their records
18.05.2006 - 20:23
Herzebeth
wow...it's kind of cool to read that some cool dude actually searched music after reading my review anyway, I still love this band, Pod Vladou Bice is my favorite album by them, I wasn't blown away with Order And Punishment I don't know why what do you think about their new album?

I'm getting a lot into Cezch bands..I'll post something new later dudes...
----
19.05.2006 - 02:19
Deucehound
Account deleted
If you want to check out another good Czech band try to find Violent Devoties. I did a review on them for Burning Misery, there last cd was very good (Entwined by Vengeance). Sort of experimental death. If you haven't heard them Herzebeth you might want to, heres their "website" (aka myspace) http://www.myspace.com/violentdevoties
18.08.2006 - 19:09
ErabatukII
This band needs more recognition. Very original in what they do, and quite technical. Imagine a mix of old Atrocity, Disharmonic Orchestra and Opeth (albeit rawer). Brilliant music for death/prog heads looking for something different. "Pod Vladou Bice" itself is a masterpiece. Has a raw live feel to it that is such a breath of fresh air to the over produced polished death metal albums of late. Some serious classic moments in this album that will blow you away. Get this album as soon as you can.
----
19.08.2006 - 01:37
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I bought Order and Punishment and I think the instruments are amazing, but the vocals are almost unbearable.
19.08.2006 - 08:38
ErabatukII
Written by Dangerboner on 19.08.2006 at 01:37

I bought Order and Punishment and I think the instruments are amazing, but the vocals are almost unbearable.

hahaha, yeah they are pretty harsh! Kinda like a mix of Mille Petrozza and Jeff Walker. But I found on further listening you get used to them.
----
19.08.2006 - 13:36
Baz Anderson
staff
i have always been intregued by what i have heard about this band, but i cannot find anywhere where i can listen to any of their stuff
they have a few songs on their site, but none of them work for me
i cant find anywhere else, so i still havent heard anything
19.08.2006 - 13:39
Black_Handed
A village idiot
hey guyz maybe youd like to check duobetic homunkulus. after !t.o.o.h.! splitted wokis and freedom they began a new project.
----

Cryptic Bleak Smurf of Ur
19.08.2006 - 13:43
Baz Anderson
staff
where would we be able to hear some of their songs to see what they are like?
19.08.2006 - 13:56
Black_Handed
A village idiot
sry forgot to post link lol . http://dh.mysteria.cz/Basic.html under "obrobky". i think "obrobky" means something like results from metal shaping. they are inspired by machine engineering. basicly if you like tooh than youd like this too.
----

19.08.2006 - 15:50
Baz Anderson
staff
they dont want to work for me
the links on that site and the !T.O.O.H.! site for the songs dont work
the songs are there, the link isnt wrong, but it downloads at just a few bits a second until it stops after a few minutes

are there any other places i can hear some songs?
19.08.2006 - 16:47
Black_Handed
A village idiot
hmhmhm i can email them to you if you want.
----

20.08.2006 - 02:13
ErabatukII
That's a shame they split !T.O.O.H.!, but I'm glad at least they are starting something anew. I'm interested in this!
----
20.08.2006 - 02:29
Baz Anderson
staff
yeh, that would be brilliant
any !T.O.O.H.! or Duobetic Homunkulus you send i will definatly listen to
if you are going to, send them off to bazanderson88@aol.com
thank youuuu
20.08.2006 - 11:56
Black_Handed
A village idiot
heh im looking for !T.O.O.H.!'s albums too. i had one once, but i didnt like it back then (i wasnt that brutal ). lately a gave them second change....well, now i crave for it .
----

20.08.2006 - 14:18
Baz Anderson
staff
i have the emails now! thank you
i will wait until i am on my new computer first though, i dont go on here very often any more so ill make sure they get put on my new one
20.08.2006 - 16:01
Black_Handed
A village idiot
glad to help
----

20.08.2006 - 16:16
abraxas
Account deleted
i absolutely adore this band, but i have no idea whether they've broken up or what after that whole earache "scandal". here's a link for anyone who's interested in what happened: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=228640
20.08.2006 - 17:24
Streetcleaner
Account deleted
It seems like the most bizarre Grindcore nowadays is being made on the Czech Republic...

I personally like !T.O.O.H.!, but think that the surprise factor in their music is actually more important than their intrinsic quality. I own "Pod Vladou Vice" and somehow I don't feel attracted to listen to it.
20.08.2006 - 19:39
Baz Anderson
staff
i am listening to 'Pod Vládou Bice' now thanks to 'Black_Handed' and it sounds really good. i am rather impressed!
i cant wait to hear some more stuff now
20.08.2006 - 20:55
Black_Handed
A village idiot
thanks to me??? i didnt send you tooh, but diobetic homunkulus the new band.
----

20.08.2006 - 21:03
Baz Anderson
staff
oooh. it was 'ErabatukII' that send me link for the !T.O.O.H.! stuff. so thanks for that
i listened to that album and 'Rád A Trest' and i really like them both a lot
i will be listening to them a lot in the future i bet

i listened to them Duobetic Homunkulus songs you sent and i really liked them as well. i will definatly be looking into them soon too.
so thank you!!
20.08.2006 - 21:25
Black_Handed
A village idiot
glad you like them
----

21.08.2006 - 11:57
ErabatukII
Written by Baz Anderson on 20.08.2006 at 21:03

oooh. it was 'ErabatukII' that send me link for the !T.O.O.H.! stuff. so thanks for that
i listened to that album and 'Rád A Trest' and i really like them both a lot
i will be listening to them a lot in the future i bet

i listened to them Duobetic Homunkulus songs you sent and i really liked them as well. i will definatly be looking into them soon too.
so thank you!!

No problem!
----
21.08.2006 - 14:01
Baz Anderson
staff

Black_Handed: would you be able you send me the rest of the Duobetic Homunkulus album? i cant find anywhere else where i would be able to get it
i cant find any site that i could buy it from either that would send it here
them two tracks sounded really good
21.08.2006 - 14:20
Black_Handed
A village idiot
me neither ) those are just samples from their site. id like to have it too.
----