Metal Storm logo
Pagan's Mind - Ink Deal With SPV/Steamhammer

Norwegian melodic power metallers Pagan's Mind have inked a deal with SPV/Steamhammer for the release of their fifth studio album, Heavenly Ecstasy.

Heavenly Ecstasy will be released on May 20th in Germany, on May 23rd in the rest of Europe and in June on North American territory.

One of the new tracks, called "Intermission", was already made available for streaming over at this location.

Guitarist and producer Jørn Viggo Lofstad says: "After considering offers from various labels, we decided to be a part of the new SPV family. Signing with such a respected label gave us the spark to come up with what we think is the most cohesive album we have done, and probably our best offering so far. We can't wait to get back in action and present these songs to you all."

SPV/Steamhammer A&R Olly Hahn replies: "I'm very happy that Pagan's Mind decided to join the SPV family. The band always delivered some of the best and most exciting metal music and with the new album they even put up a dash more!"

Source: spv.de
Band profile: Pagan's Mind
Posted: 22.03.2011 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 25 users
22.03.2011 - 18:15
atkmetal123
Great to hear that! Pagan's Mind is amazing! Hope this one could be like or better than Enigmatic Calling
22.03.2011 - 18:45
Mountain King
K i K o
Nice cover, somehow different from the rest of their covers...
22.03.2011 - 18:57
EmeraldSword
Cool cover. Looking forward to hearing the album. I wonder if they will explore a different theme than inspiration from Stargate (1994). Not that I don't like the movie, but they've explored the concept across a few albums.
23.03.2011 - 00:11
Carloz
So the cover is red, not blue, that's what makes it different. Other than that, it's got tits, which is cool, and also present on most of their artworks.

I hope the album is good, because I was not that into God's equation. The first three albums on the other hand are masterpieces to be followed by others.

Hits total: 3707 | This month: 9