Metal Storm logo
Torsofuck

Original post

Posted by Dangerboner, 12.09.2006 - 23:01
Torsofuck consists of two crazy dudes from Finland who make the most brutal natural music around. There are absolutely no vocal effects on their recorded material, but I'm pretty sure they over-dub on the drums. Mikko has such a menacing low growl that it sounds like an exhumed corpse spewing out gurgled, yet audible regurigitated vokills. Anyways, what do guys think about them?
23.01.2007 - 18:29
Herzebeth
Oh no no no...it's not as big, actually I better tell you because I don't want to dissapoint people when they were hoping for a new album and I come here with nothing but an Interview hohoho...

I'm talking with Mikko, we arranged an interview and once it's done I'll post it on Metal Storm...I'm sure it will be very helpful for our doubts and shit...
----
25.01.2007 - 16:38
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
@Herzebeth, pfft only an interview? haha joking. Thats still pretty good man, hopefully Mikko will spill something about another album.... fingers crossed anyway.

Erotic Diarrhea Fantasy is awsome, fun too. Had volume turned up and just as 'Mutilated For Sexual Purposes' started my sister walked into the room. Haha kinda awkward moment
----

Hellcunt Smurf
25.01.2007 - 17:54
Herzebeth
yeah..those introductions can really get you into trouble hahaha...like, the one in Erotic Diarrhea Fantasy, I pushed play and the annoying screams scared my poor girlfriend that was cooking downstair lol
----
25.01.2007 - 18:40
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Lucky you werent playing 'Raped By Elephants' then
----

Hellcunt Smurf
27.01.2007 - 07:16
spirit_inblack
harshhead
An interview? Nice, I'm really looking forward to what Mikko has to say. Should be fairly interesting...
05.02.2007 - 08:12
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Yeah, I saw that not too long ago and was disappointed by it. Probably their worst cover

But really...how do you top this-

You can't!
05.02.2007 - 15:07
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Looks a little like Iron Maiden's Eddie a little bit...
----

Hellcunt Smurf
14.02.2007 - 18:12
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Written by Herzebeth on 23.01.2007 at 18:29

I'm talking with Mikko, we arranged an interview and once it's done I'll post it on Metal Storm...I'm sure it will be very helpful for our doubts and shit...

Just wondering when this interview would be happening? Sorry for seeming "needy" to kow, just wondering
----

Hellcunt Smurf
15.02.2007 - 06:02
Herzebeth
Well...I was just thinking...the guy cancelled an album release...it's just very poor of me to think he'll be answering the interview anytime soon
----
15.02.2007 - 12:40
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
So this next album then wont be released at all? Ah damn that sucks a bit then
----

Hellcunt Smurf
03.03.2007 - 13:09
kackbratze
Lol, this band is so great. How could I miss 'em? They remind me of Mortician a bit, but they are cooler. It's actually pretty dumb music, but somehow enjoyable. ^^ The intros are so sarcastic and funny, but also disgusting. They're too long however... A shame that they have only one full length. Is the split record of 2003 worth it?
29.07.2007 - 05:15
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
So these guys have FINALLY issued an update. They will release a new album this fucking summer, but it will not be called As Semen Blends With Rot. Also, the cover will be a real picture, not some lame fucking cartoon.

I can't wait.
07.08.2007 - 03:16
Warman
Erotic Stains
Seriously, the coolest band ever! The first time I heard them I thought that the growl was the bass. I asked: "Don't they sing?".
----
19.01.2008 - 06:57
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Written by spirit_inblack on 08.01.2007 at 23:03

Just currently really got into them. Really funny lyrics and insanely brutal musci. Pyro, on M-A it shows the two band members in a pic. Which one is Mikko?

Yep...Mikko is the big dude. Check out this Youtube video.

Oh, and here's an update from their blog -

"title of the new torsofuck album will be;

"necro-perverse fuckfest"

12 tracks of extremely disgusting shit...

sample of artwork here sooner than soon and sample mp3 as well..."

YAY
19.01.2008 - 07:27
Southern Wind
Account deleted
I own the lymphatic phlegm split but... although I love Lymphatic Phelgm, I hate the Torsofuck part... the samples are horrible, the vocals are worse... nothing good in this band.
19.01.2008 - 09:19
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Woohoo, about time too.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
28.01.2008 - 05:12
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Fuck Manowar, Mikko could beat up the entire band:

28.01.2008 - 05:16
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
'Riods for sure.
----

Hellcunt Smurf
28.01.2008 - 05:39
Stigmatized
Yeah, has to be. He's so big he's actually disproportionate.