06. Draumur
07. Kvaðning
08. Hefnd [feat. Aðalbjörn Tryggvason]
09. Dauði
10. Valhöll

Guest review by
Aebsi
Rating:
The first Viking metal band from Iceland, hell yeah finally!!!

Those were my thoughts when I first heard of this band. Then I took a look at the line-up. No one is a member of a metal band, no one has played in a metal band, and the closest to come to that is the soloist. Well I went to buy the album anyway as soon as it was in stores in Iceland, it was already sold out. I didn't get a CD since I gave up trying to get one and just bought it digitally, yeah I know lazy and so not kvlt.

Read more ››
published 20.01.2012 | Comments (2)

Found in 6 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 5   Visited by: 299 users
26.03.2011 - 18:19
Rating: 10
patrickmetal12

Beast beast beast
a true epic masterpiece
fell in love with it after a few tries because it wasn't easy to enter such real of epic coldness.
Truly a must have for all viking-metallers
\m/
Iceland, thank you for giving us Skalmold
08.06.2011 - 06:11
SymphonyImpaled

Indeed... A hell of a band and album. The clean vocals noted in the first two tracks are better than most in metal. The vocals usually have a punky rhythm witch is offsetting but other than that it's nothing more than a masterpiece of folk-raping metal.
18.06.2011 - 16:15
Rating: 10
Zmaj Ognjeni Vuk
To Mega Therion
Surprisingly good stuff! I voted for this album in the folk category of 2010 MS awards
----

Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one, and they all stink.
13.06.2012 - 03:35
Rating: 9
VaronoZz
Vampbaron
Since i moved in Iceland, i just cant stop listening to that !! How did they appear on earth from nowhere?!! I bet a volcano popped them out from the abyss during an eruption..!!! HEEEELLVIIITIII...!
----
give praise for the blood it bled,
grant a rose for the dead...
24.03.2016 - 21:51
HyperDrifter

I first heard the song Kvaðning on a playlist and wow what a song. This album does not disappoint either

Hits total: 9113 | This month: 22